SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i've figured out what's bothering me about this otherwise awesome fig... MOST of the blondes I've known (not all of them) have darker eyebrows, not blonde. Easy fix though...

Okay heres some quick pix. Really is a solid figure. Tone of accessories, more than half of which will never get used, but the more the better.

SDC13125.jpg

SDC13126.jpg

SDC13127.jpg

SDC13128.jpg

SDC13130.jpg

SDC13131.jpg

Yeah, one of the things I was thinking as I put him together was:

It is a good thing that there is no such thing as "too many" accessories or Duke would be a candidate for the distinction.:)

Edit - Holy Moly! It never ends with this figure. I just noticed that the front and rear sight aperatures swivel into upright or flat positions.

Man, I screwed up. I asked SS to put for some of my pre-orders on flex pay. I didnt realize I had put Duke on it. Since they did not charged me the previous month as I though they would (since thats what they had done on all my flex pays). I figured this figure had been kept on regular pay. But I found out SS was going to charge on May 10th and June 10th. Luckly, I was able to change my order and pay it off now. I should get my figure Monday. Until then, more pics please.

Back