SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC13193.jpg

Wow, now that's towering!!! I love both of this figs :rock Vader is one bad mofo. :/

I had to swap Vader onto a Briareos/Predator body so he wouldn't "tower" so much.

Somehow the sling on Duke's XCR came undone, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to re-thread it.

Can someone do me a favor and post a picture of the rifle and sling for reference? Thanks in advance.

Duke is badass.

I think I'm going to pop the stitches on the velcro and just glue those patches on. Otherwise, he's perfect. Just barely taller than Snake Eyes. Killer rifle. Love the white grip on the sidearm, and the cloth holster is most welcome.

Awesome job Sideshow. :rock

I love this figure. The only thing Im not digging, is the hair what were they thinking. It looks better in person than the picks, but it is still too hasbroish for my taste.

I think I got the sling worked out. Was the end of the sling closest to the rifle (the part attached to the clasp) folded over and adhered to itself? I think that's what threw me off, and that must have been how the sling came undone, if the adhesive wore off.

does anybody plan on getting a tactical vest to make him look like in resolute?

This figure has made me want to jump head first into this line. At this point I own a few Snake Eyes parts; the only figure I have from this line is Storm Shadow simply because I think he is the closest to the original interpretation of the character. Though not the Duke I remember as a child he is still a great figure. Once I started seeing pics on this thread I immediately jumped on Ebay and have been actively looking at online stores for the best price. I must own Duke.
You guys and your great pics are the best advertising Sideshow can have and I salute you. :bow

Here's a couple of pics of my modded Duke. I'm thinking of adding bare hands like Khev did too.

TimberSEDukeSS.jpg

SEDukeSS.jpg

Just a quick question, Samuel what body did you use for your Storm Shadow custom? Comedian? Wolverine? Great job.

Last edited:
Went ahead and just ordered a regular from Alter Ego since he's in stock. I can live without the Ex item. Duke is more than enough.

You don't need them. The binocs are only a little bit absolutely and utterly ____ing killer and make Duke ten times the figure he would be without them. And really, who wants that?

I think I got the sling worked out. Was the end of the sling closest to the rifle (the part attached to the clasp) folded over and adhered to itself?

Sounds right.

You don't need them. The binocs are only a little bit absolutely and utterly ____ing killer and make Duke ten times the figure he would be without them. And really, who wants that?

I didn't cancel my WL for the Ex. :lol However, if it never converts I can live without them.

Just went through this thread and put all the people that didn't get the exclusive on ignore.

:yess:

Ordered him from Monkey Depot. Excited to get him. I started collecting after the pre-orders for the exclusive version, but to me it is not mandatory.

So far the only exclusive piece I wish I had was Cobra Commander's staff, but I am perfectly fine with the figure I got for 74.95 without it.

do not...i say again...do not attempt to use your duke pro 1.2 mannequin on your snake eyes if you do not intend to keep it on him!!!

Back