SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just to be clear cuz there is a lot of confusion about what it is to be Elite™. to be Elite™, you need to own the exclusive version of the figure which is available from SS's site and nowhere else. not only that but you must own all the exclusive versions of every character released so far. if you missed out on any of them cuz of the folowing reasons you can't be Elite™ and therefore don't exist to me or the other Elitists™:

-weren't paying attention to when the Exclusive went on sale and it sold out from under your nose

-you were late to the game and now your jumping on the bandwagon trying to catch up

-you lie to yourself and say the extra $5-$10 for the Elite™ version isn't worth it. (there is a price to being Elite™)

if any one of these points applies to you, please let me know so i can properly put you on ignore cuz you don't really exist. thank you for your time.

So the people who were not duped into spending 40 extra bucks for an additional piece of plastic have theirs in hand?

picture.php

I am not elite. I only have the exclusives for Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, and Duke. I will have exclusives of Flint and Beachhead, but Firefly is a last minute waitlist decision, and I had to cancel my order for exclusive Snake Eyes. I still got the regular for retailer several months later, but a gold sticker is a gold sticker. I'm happy with the fact that I have all of the RAH tribute exclusives (and CC's swordcane, because it's badass). A punch dagger and an IED, cool as they may be, aren't ultimately necessary.

So far I have Ex SE, SS. I will have Ex Flint and Beachhead. Initially passed on CC and FF so missed out on the Ex bus. I also have the ROC Baroness which I know is full of fail but as yet beats the hell out of SSC's 1/6 Baroness. I have one Cobra trooper and a 1/6 PVC Timber Wolf. Also a bashed Zartan and Destro. I love my Joe collection.

just to be clear cuz there is a lot of confusion about what it is to be Elite™. to be Elite™, you need to own the exclusive version of the figure which is available from SS's site and nowhere else. not only that but you must own all the exclusive versions of every character released so far. if you missed out on any of them cuz of the folowing reasons you can't be Elite™ and therefore don't exist to me or the other Elitists™:

-weren't paying attention to when the Exclusive went on sale and it sold out from under your nose

-you were late to the game and now your jumping on the bandwagon trying to catch up

-you lie to yourself and say the extra $5-$10 for the Elite™ version isn't worth it. (there is a price to being Elite™)

if any one of these points applies to you, please let me know so i can properly put you on ignore cuz you don't really exist. thank you for your time.

Deak and I run the Non-Elite bandwagon. :lecture It was nice knowing all elites who will now put me on ignore. I found your Vader mod for adjusting height to be esspecially useful this past weekend, Craw.

Deak and I run the Non-Elite bandwagon. :lecture It was nice knowing all elites who will now put me on ignore. I found your Vader mod for adjusting height to be esspecially useful this past weekend, Craw.
Glad i could help. this almost makes me sad that i have to put you on ignore. but rules are rules.:lecture

Glad i could help. this almost makes me sad that i have to put you on ignore. but rules are rules.:lecture

I understand. There's rules to being elite.... :monkey2

Yeah. I dremmeled down a spare barbell piece that was in my parts bin, took the small section out and reconnected it with the new part, Just like you explained. To my eye he looks f'n perfect now. Thanks for the info! :hi5:

Attachments

• starscreamia.jpg
    starscreamia.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3
Back