SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone asks you if you're elite, you say...YES!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

just to be clear cuz there is a lot of confusion about what it is to be Elite™. to be Elite™, you need to own the exclusive version of the figure which is available from SS's site and nowhere else. not only that but you must own all the exclusive versions of every character released so far. if you missed out on any of them cuz of the folowing reasons you can't be Elite™ and therefore don't exist to me or the other Elitists™:

-weren't paying attention to when the Exclusive went on sale and it sold out from under your nose

-you were late to the game and now your jumping on the bandwagon trying to catch up

-you lie to yourself and say the extra $5-$10 for the Elite™ version isn't worth it. (there is a price to being Elite™)

if any one of these points applies to you, please let me know so i can properly put you on ignore cuz you don't really exist. thank you for your time.

Does Elite™ status require having all figures released thus far?

I have:

Exclusive Snake Eyes
Exclusive Cobra Commander
Exclusive Storm Shadow
Exclusive Duke
Cobra Officer
Cobra Trooper

I have on order:

Exclusive Firefly
Exclusive Flint
Exclusive Beach Head
Exclusive Red Ninja

The only Joe license fig I passed on is Cobra Sniper. EDIT: And Crimson Cobra Commander.

Or does having all figures released thus far with Exclusive versions bestow a new status:

ELITE™ COMPLETIST STATUS?

If so, even though I'm not a completist, I want honorary recognition for recognizing this status.

Last edited:
Does Elite status require having all figures released thus far?

I have:

Exclusive Snake Eyes
Exclusive Cobra Commander
Exclusive Storm Shadow
Exclusive Duke
Cobra Officer
Cobra Trooper

I have on order:

Exclusive Firefly
Exclusive Flint
Exclusive Beach Head
Exclusive Red Ninja

The only Joe license fig I passed on is Cobra Sniper.

Or does having all figures released thus far with Exclusive versions bestow a new status:

ELITE COMPLETIST STATUS?

If so, even though I'm not a completist, I want honorary recognition for recognizing this status.
i'd say you're ptretty close to Elite™ status. you even get extra points for not owning the Crimson Cobra Commander.

Back