SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Firefly today and he Rocks!! fully loaded and ready to kick butt!
I cancelled my Exclusive and saved $20..the exclusive accessory isnt necessary for this piece IMO...he already comes with two bombs!
you guys will love this piece like the rest of them

WOW .. pics from some one ... thanks

I'm not sure I like the goggles for my look, I'll have to decide once in hand.

firefly.jpg

Got Firefly today and he Rocks!! fully loaded and ready to kick butt!
I cancelled my Exclusive and saved $20..the exclusive accessory isnt necessary for this piece IMO...he already comes with two bombs!
you guys will love this piece like the rest of them
great pics. the camo head really blends in well with the clothing. i think i wanna lose the gaitors though. they look out of place.

So they may have opted since CCC wasn't well received why do something. Heck, even things like the sniper caught a bit of fire. I'm sure it makes one maybe replan what and when things are gonna come out.

Well, if the fans didn't accept something they did for the Con. Why do something again for it? Its a business. You don't make something that has a problem selling on purpose thats not planning very well.

The point is, Sideshow blames collectors for their poor choices. Something we keep drilling into your head in the LOTR thread and something you're completely ignoring in the Indy thread. And honestly, that's completely wrong. You make a poor choice, own up to it. Don't blame someone else for that. It's hella douchy. By your rational, if they did a Mr. Hankey in BDUs and called him a Joe, we should all race to pick him up. And if we don't, it's our fault if Sideshow doesn't produce more because we didn't like the character choice. That doesn't make sense.

Looks good. His gun needs a bit of weathering.

I know it looks like a Hasbro gun and rather toyish, but the real TMP looks the same. A dark wash would make it look better, but it would also be unrealistic.

The point is, Sideshow blames collectors for their poor choices. Something we keep drilling into your head in the LOTR thread and something you're completely ignoring in the Indy thread. And honestly, that's completely wrong. You make a poor choice, own up to it. Don't blame someone else for that. It's hella douchy. By your rational, if they did a Mr. Hankey in BDUs and called him a Joe, we should all race to pick him up. And if we don't, it's our fault if Sideshow doesn't produce more because we didn't like the character choice. That doesn't make sense.

If thats what makes ya sleep better at night. Then go with it. :wave

I got a regular from Toy Anxiety today...he's awesome. Packed to the gills with gear! Also I like the gloss on the eyes and thank Zeus there is no effing doll dot. Thank...Oden's beard!

Back