SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does? F' that, just cancelled. Not going to waste my time swapping heads out.

Don't blame you, EF. I cancelled because I didn't want to swap out hands.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

you have to be joking ........ becouse you would have to swap heads .... WOW :cuckoo:

:slap

Yeah I gotta say, I was really hyped up for the camo head and now that I keep looking at him, im starting to like the black head better. I'll hwave to wait to see it in hand as to which head I display him with.

Told ya so! :moon

Yeah I gotta say, I was really hyped up for the camo head and now that I keep looking at him, im starting to like the black head better. I'll hwave to wait to see it in hand as to which head I display him with.

It's actually not black more or less dark gray. :wink1:

For those that have FF: Please post your pics and any changes you make. I am looking to make mine as classic ARAH looking as possible and would appreciate the input from all the awesome customizers we have here.

Since we got the Camo Head, I guess I cant figure out the complaint about the figure...its a great piece and most should really like it

For me, it's the "arctic camo" pattern they chose (I've been against the camo mask since Freaks started requesting it). As a whole, he's more Ice Viper than Firefly. That and stripping him of the Swedish K. Am I gonna rant and wish Bloody Mary on Sideshow for it? No. I think using the gray balaclava with a different camo and the right SMG will get me a believable result.

Looks quite a bit like Firefly to me in some shots. The mask allows him to maintain the essence of the character. But not a perfect representation of the old toy by any means. On the other hand, take away the long-sleeves and modify the arm and leg wraps, and Storm Shadow is pretty much what he is on the card art.

I think FF's camo pattern is darker in hand than it looks in pics. Believe me, I was surprised at how good he looked in hand and I was excited for this figure to begin with.

Back