SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think FF's camo pattern is darker in hand than it looks in pics. Believe me, I was surprised at how good he looked in hand and I was excited for this figure to begin with.

I have to agree with preeny here. I'm a hardcore Joe fan and was initially distressed over several elements of this figure. However, once in hand, you can't help but just smile. The camo looks great and does seem dark enough to me. FF did go through several different shades over the year, so who's to say which is "the" shade.

The angry expression is simply fantastic. I think they did a great job and am tempted to get another one to mess around with. He's that good.

Firefly

Camo Mask- Check - An afterthought on SS part after we complained

gun-Check - Not sure

camo uniform- Check -"Uniform" looks as though he is going to the snow

Grenades/bombs-Check - Check

Bandolier- Check -Way off, FF has the iconic crossed bandolier

Detonator- Check - Leg one? He doesnt have one.

what more do you need to be firefly?

Give him a correct uniform, his crossed bandolier and iconic backpack.

this will be my first cobra fig since I got into the game late. I've been searching for a StormShadow and Snake Eyes but haven't been able to find a good price. When FF gets here Duke will have someone to play with.

Firefly

Camo Mask- Check

gun-Check

camo uniform- Check

Grenades/bombs-Check

Bandolier- Check

Detonator- Check

what more do you need to be firefly?

AGREED! And those pics are really nice....I like how you lined his gear as far as pouches, frags etc.

Without opening a can of worms, has anyone bought the classic style backpack from witekite? I am considering doing so now.

Unrelated....onethousandmasks, how is the new Maiden album? Have you heard it yet?

Dickinson is amazing and Iron Maiden is one of the best metal bands ever.

Without opening a can of worms, has anyone bought the classic style backpack from witekite? I am considering doing so now.

Unrelated....onethousandmasks, how is the new Maiden album? Have you heard it yet?Dickinson is amazing and Iron Maiden is one of the best metal bands ever.

I've only heard 1 song, El Dorado, its good though it is a bit different from vintage Maiden. You can download the song for free at their website. https://www.ironmaiden.com/usdownload/
I cant wait to hear the whole album, its supposed to come out next Tuesday (Aug 17th).
Maiden rules!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Last edited:
Lotta love up in here....

swyu8sw0sw358.gif

Cmon..Hug it _____es...

LLOYD!!! GET ME MY SIDESHOW BEACHHEAD STAT!!!!

Back