SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he's calling out that ridiculous comparison you made. Sideshow's Firefly is nowhere near as close to the original figure as their Storm Shadow.

Well I see Firefly with the alternate head....do you even have the figure in hand? nope you dont...it has a very classic feel to it..weapons and all....I guess none of Sideshow's G.I.Joe have the completely classic look...why collect?

Well I see Firefly with the alternate head....do you even have the figure in hand? nope you dont...it has a very classic feel to it..weapons and all....I guess none of Sideshow's G.I.Joe have the completely classic look...why collect?

Actually most figure have the look of the original. FF is the only one, in my opinion, that doesnt. Like I said before, SS could have called this figure an Ice Viper or Ice trooper, and people would have accepted it as such.

Do you even own the original to make that statement? Nope, you don't. I can take a GSG-9 dressed in Urban and pose his ass in the same pose as Firefly on the OG card art to get that FF "feel." Still don't mean he looks like FF. Again, I'm not whining about how inaccurate he looks and haven't. Just calling you on your absurd comparison.

Do you even own the original to make that statement? Nope, you don't. I can take a GSG-9 dressed in Urban and pose his ass in the same pose as Firefly on the OG card art to get that FF "feel." Still don't mean he looks like FF. Again, I'm not whining about how inaccurate he looks and haven't. Just calling you on your absurd comparison.

I once did...but its long gone.....then I guess dont buy the figure if its not good enough for your elite mind??

no, but your elitist ass-holery thinking makes you stupid!

Dude, chill. Read what he is saying, he is not complaining about the figure or insulting you for liking it. The comparison you made betwee SS Stormshadow and SS Firefly as both looking like the original is way off. We were not talking about "feel", we were discussing the look. If you remove Storm Shadows sleeves and leg wraps, it looks excatly like the original. FF is no way close to the original, which is what you stated.

Firefly

Camo Mask- Check

gun-Check

camo uniform- Check

Grenades/bombs-Check

Bandolier- Check

Detonator- Check

what more do you need to be firefly?

Teemu..all that is important is that you are happy with FireFly.

There are members on this board that would complain about the beaches not having enough sand. they cant be pleased.

Dear Valued SkiFrog,

Your pre-order of the Firefly 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, August 15, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi.

No shipping notice yet!!!!

Back