SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My goddamn card was declined because I forgot to update my account with my new bank card number and I didn't get a notification e-mail and had no idea until I manually checked my account tonight.

I'll get it fixed tomorrow, but ____ that's annoying.

Happened to me as well, only it was because they're sending me 2 41st Elite Clones. It was too late to cancel the clones, but I moved funds around and fixed it and FF will be arriving Monday. Now I gotta get rid of a Clone. :monkey4:lol

Hah, that sucks. Yeah updating my card just got lost in the shuffle. Between moving last month and updating my address, getting two replacement credit and debit cards and work hitting the busy season during the summer, I barely know where I am half the time.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aao8GO5A8Mc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aao8GO5A8Mc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

So have retailers received their shipments already and sold out, or they have still yet to receive their regular Firefly's?

that happens in this post? where are the pictures of firefly?
I continually get in the post but. I never see photos of the figure
has been launched to sell??
so I can see someone has the figure. the post has almost 250 pages:dunno
but only 2 or 3 photos of the actual figure.
please some pictures pleaseee:wave

Try looking 5 pages back, Mr. Lazy. :lol

OT, but are you the guy who makes the Predator masks? If so are they still available? And did you know asskankles is stealing your Kool-Aid?

I should ™ NAMD'. Also when I first read it I thought it was ask ankles not asskankles. :lol And yes NAM I know what a kankle is.

Any pics, you elite douches?:impatient:

Mine doesn't arrive until Monday, and no...

soupnazi.jpg

NO PICS FOR YOU!!!!

Back