SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine but all these pics of Firefly made me think of SJ. Guess they're both a PoC. :lol

Craw there is no foam in his case :( Its a nice accessory though

The next Joe movie is called Persuit of Cobra??? Ghey

For the record, as far as I know, PoC is not the next movie. Just just what Hasbro is doing to bridge the gap between them or at least just as a follow up. Its not totally movie inspired though. The new Duke looks nothing like Tatum. But Snow Job does use the RoC Arctic suit. Firefly, Beachhead, and Snake Eyes are all fantastic and non-movie :rock

I just cracked open my exclusive tonight, pretty effing rad. And the IED looks awesome, at least mine does. In hand>flash pictures. He really is a great figure. This truly is the BEST line (polystone or otherwise) that SSC has going for them. I think who ever runs the JOE line loved them as a kid. The perfect blend of modern and classic looks. Also EF love the shot of SB checking out the IED. :rock

I just cracked open my exclusive tonight, pretty effing rad. And the IED looks awesome, at least mine does. In hand>flash pictures. He really is a great figure. This truly is the BEST line (polystone or otherwise) that SSC has going for them. I think who ever runs the JOE line loved them as a kid. The perfect blend of modern and classic looks. Also EF love the shot of SB checking out the IED. :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

The tuck does look good... how are the paint apps on the head? Are they similar to the past releases?

I was thinking it was either with this figure or Beachhead we were supposed to see improvements to the factory paint.

The tuck does look good... how are the paint apps on the head? Are they similar to the past releases?

I was thinking it was either with this figure or Beachhead we were supposed to see improvements to the factory paint.

Paint apps look as good as the troopers and storm shadow.

Back