SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that scope then? Do tell master-of-arms. :D

*puts on Nugent camo cowboy hat*

Guessing it's a standard red dot site. The red lens is an anti-reflective coating used so that you don't see a huge white flash when in the field. The irony is, it doesn't work. Instead of a big white flare, you see a big red flare. Most operators will take a piece of stockings (pantyhose) and put it over the lens, keeping it in place with a lens cover. The nylon dampens any reflection, nullifying the lens flare.

*takes off Nugent camo cowboy hat*

It's a complementary sight for the TMP. Small and cost effective.

*puts on Nugent camo cowboy hat*

Guessing it's a standard red dot site. The red lens is an anti-reflective coating used so that you don't see a huge white flash when in the field. The irony is, it doesn't work. Instead of a big white flare, you see a big red flare. Most operators will take a piece of stockings (pantyhose) and put it over the lens, keeping it in place with a lens cover. The nylon dampens any reflection, nullifying the lens flare.

*takes off Nugent camo cowboy hat*

It's a complementary sight for the TMP. Small and cost effective.

*Takes off Nugent camo cowboy hat*

Dances and does a doe-c-doe and slaps Nam on da :moon for a good job on the description.

*Takes off Nugent camo cowboy hat and sits*

Jean Claude Van Damme, whether palm tree-esque

jcvd_bloodsport03.jpg

Jean Claude Van Damme, whether palm tree-esque

Yeah, unless you can summon a Spirit Bomb, I don't see that happening. :lol

That reminds me. JCVD needs to lay off the dope. He turned down Expendables because he said he's only doing more substantial roles now. Roles with teeth and a deeper meaning. Even suggested Sly do a movie where he plays a Priest. Did JCVD actually watch Universal Solder: Regeneration?! :huh

Yeah, unless you can summon a Spirit Bomb, I don't see that happening. :lol

That reminds me. JCVD needs to lay off the dope. He turned down Expendables because he said he's only doing more substantial roles now. Roles with teeth and a deeper meaning. Even suggested Sly do a movie where he plays a Priest. Did JCVD actually watch Universal Solder: Regeneration?! :huh

I also heard that be backed out or refused to do the role because he didn't want to lose in a fight in that movie.

Same deal with Segal.

I also heard that be backed out or refused to do the role because he didn't want to lose in a fight in that movie.

Same deal with Segal.

I heard it was scheduling conflicts with his Sheriff show (he overacts a Cajun accent thicker than the Cajuns who grew up there :monkey4:lol) and touring with his band. Anyway, Segal gets a pass for being the main baddy in Machete.

JCVD has no excuse. He can go back to his elaborate straight-to-DVD flopfest acting career and sink those "teeth" into that Doublefail w/cheese if he likes. I think The Expendables will have some residual effects on the older stars.

Back