SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

got mine today im excited to get home from work and open him up. He will be my first SSC Joe

Yea, the intro has a lot of humanity in it. The rest of the movie was average at best.

I felt that way at first but after seeing it a couple more times I've really started to love the whole thing. Still, the beginning does really get you choked up.

:lol:lol:lol and prolly won't open it until Flosi gets his.

Which is never. :lol

I'm thinking I will get this sometime soon. Pics like the ones Craw just posted are making it hard to resist. :dunno

got mine today im excited to get home from work and open him up. He will be my first SSC Joe

You won't be disappointed....Duke was my first and FF will be my second. Still looking for a Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

Attachments

• rp3.jpg
    rp3.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 5
  • rod2s.jpg
    rod2s.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
mine comes tomorrow. I had to lol at my brother yesterday. He got FF in the mail and taunted me all day long and sent me several pics of FF on my phone. JackA$$. It's amazing how quickly these figs can take you right back to your childhood.

fireflyss6.jpg

He's got a lot of quality stuff. Well worth the $125 or whatever for the Elite version. Several ways to display him. I tucked his shirt in his pants to give him more of a jumpsuit look like the original. Figure would look better if the white was a light gray instead. I'll repaint the black head to match my custom.

Anyone remove his ankle gaiters yet? Wonder what Firefly looks like without them.

NVM, I see Craw did.

Sweet pics. I think Firefly looks better with the kneepads on though.

Back