SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be disappointed....Duke was my first and FF will be my second. Still looking for a Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes.

awesome how do you like Duke? Yea i saw storm shadow on Amazon for 100 last week was thinking of getting him too.

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

Effing awesome Craw!!! Teh Craw is all up in the JOE section now! :panic:

I almost 100% sure if you call SS customer service they will send you a replacement. I've had them send me replacements before and they'll do it for free.

Do you have pics of yours? Specifically the seam. You saw how bad mine looks. Nam said his didnt have it as bad as mine. I need comparisson pics to send to SS.

Do you have pics of yours? Specifically the seam. You saw how bad mine looks. Nam said his didnt have it as bad as mine. I need comparisson pics to send to SS.

Mine comes tomorrow but I'll post some pics if it does or doesn't.

I'll check mine tomorrow as well :rock

I'm working from home all day so I won't be missing that Up's man at all :monkey4 :gah:

I'll check mine tomorrow as well :rock

I'm working from home all day so I won't be missing that Up's man at all :monkey4 :gah:

You know you have call the number left on the notice and have them keep it at the UPS center and you can go pick it up. When I mised my Sarah-1000 (stupid sig waiver didn't get processed in time) thats what I did and just swung by UPS on my way home from work the next day. Beat waiting for UPS to show up. And as mentioned above, they always manage to come when it is the least opportune momment :lol

i hope you're in the ____ter when the doorbell rings and you can't wipe fast enough.:wave

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You know you have call the number left on the notice and have them keep it at the UPS center and you can go pick it up. When I mised my Sarah-1000 (stupid sig waiver didn't get processed in time) thats what I did and just swung by UPS on my way home from work the next day. Beat waiting for UPS to show up. And as mentioned above, they always manage to come when it is the least opportune momment :lol

Yea I've done that before and picked it up that night, since I'm working from home tomorrow, I'll be here all day and they stated on the slip that they'd be here from 2:00-3:00 for another attempt. So I should technically be here whenever they arrived. I did the same tragedy for Sarah T-1000 as well :lol

Back