SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics, or it didn't happen.

A little late. I have yet to open it.

DSCN0489.jpg

Couple little things.

Tucked in coat, switched out hands and added a decal from EVILFACE. Red decal looked funky, so I tried the silver and it looks pretty good.

SDC13946.jpg

SDC13952.jpg

I like the SW charges to blow up the shield generator on the moon of Endor.

Must be one of the ROTJ deleted scenes they showed at Celebration. And betting that "conveniently," none of the actors remembered that scene either. :lol

Thats pretty much how I accept all my packages.

Nice way to get the driver to sign for your package and leave it. :naughty

I got home and the infamous slip was on the door. So i called UPS (6pm CST) and had them hold itfor next day pickupThey told me the store opened at 7:30am. I went by before work this morning and they had not brought it up from the warehouse. :impatient:

I got home and the infamous slip was on the door. So i called UPS (6pm CST) and had them hold itfor next day pickupThey told me the store opened at 7:30am. I went by before work this morning and they had not brought it up from the warehouse. :impatient:

That is Slackjaw McGraw written all over it. It usually only takes hours for mine to be sitting waiting for pickup that day I miss the delivery.

I can usually pick up missed item the same night as well. IF I allow UPS to even touch my packages which I avoid at all costs!

FedEx FTW! They make sure my packages get to me whether they sign for it themselves and lock it in my car or call me to meet them somewhere on my way home from work. One of the drivers told me that they get a commission for each package they deliver and that is why they help me out so much. I do not know if UPS does that or not.

Another thing I like about FedEx is that they deliver on Saturday. So every package I have gotten from Sideshow since these FedEx drivers started helping me out (except the 41st Clone...the driver was new but he got on the same page right away with FF) has gotten to me no later than 24 hours after I get charged (I do live pretty close). A few have gotten to me before I even got charged.

Got mine yesterday - it's amazing how much better it looks with the camo balaclava. I really have no problem whatsoever with this figure, although I'm tempted to get an extra bandolier of some sort to give it a more classic look...

okay...just got him...he is great...does he come with decals? The cobra insignia? I didn't see any. But I haven;t opened all of the pockets in the backpack.

Back