SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion the fact that Firefly didn't come with a cloth balaclava is the only thing making it a 9/10 and not a 10/10.

:clap That customized Baclava is sooo awesome ! Makes me wanna track down an extra Firefly just for the jacket but I can't sew for crap. Anyway congrats Neon on your Firefly it's my personal favorite of the SS Cobra releases. I don't have the Cobra Viper as yet.

DSCN6595.jpg

DSCN6602.jpg

Damn, these are addicting. Just picked up Beachhead and Stalker to go with Firefly and pre-ordered Zartan

Very late to the party but managed to get a Firefly ordered today. Most expensive SS to date. Keeping it in the family, though, the T-800 was tempting but for that price I'd rather play catch up. This brings my collection up to 8.
Hawk
Beachhead
CCC (I know, don't laugh)
Viper
Stalker
Black Cobra Sniper
Rock N Roll
Firefly
and this month I get Black Dragon Ninja and Zartan!

I don't care much for Duke,Flint,Dusty but still would not mind scoring a Cobra trooper and maybe when I recover in a month or so, Storm Shadow. I pretty much just gave up on finding a reasonably priced Firefly and just bought one today out of frustration. Now or never, I guess...

Firefly is great. Probably SSC's most controversial Joe release, though. You'll be glad you pulled the trigger on this guy.

Yeah, once I forget about the money :thud:I'll be more excited. I'm already going through all of the pics to find a good image for my desktop. Firefly was one of my favorite bad guys, had him a long time before SE or SS. I always thought he WAS a ninja because of the mask, but when I learned the truth, it made him even more badass. I now have the motivation to completely revamp my Joe room, the SS's are getting more shelving this weekend!:)

I was late to the party as well and snagged Firefly off EBay. I thought he was so awesome when I got him. 12 more Joes later I'd say I'm hooked on this line.

Best Cobra up until the Viper, and I still like Firefly more. Probably my favorite figure, and I don't see that changing any time soon. Especially if you give him the SMG from HT Bank Robber Joker. I didn't get the exclusive and it's the only one I regret missing, but the bombs he comes with standard are much cooler, so it's never really bugged me. It would stay in the box, whereas all of my others (except for Stalker and Beachhead) are with the figure.

Back