SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 46097
CCC (I know, don't laugh)

If you'd like to trade off your Crimson Cobra Commander, I have a Legacy Sean Connery Bond in the white tux I will swap you.

Just let me know.

Enjoy Firefly. He truly is the best. I picked up more of the grenades from Toy Anxiety and now just have a ridiculous amount of grenades across his chest, which I think suits him well....

View attachment 46097

If you'd like to trade off your Crimson Cobra Commander, I have a Legacy Sean Connery Bond in the white tux I will swap you.

Just let me know.

Enjoy Firefly. He truly is the best. I picked up more of the grenades from Toy Anxiety and now just have a ridiculous amount of grenades across his chest, which I think suits him well....

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha Surprised you didn't offer Pam Voorhees. :lol

View attachment 46097

Just let me know.

Great looking firefly! Wish I had one

Got to unbox the Black Dragon Ninja and Firefly for the first time last night. Zartan should be here in a day or two. This will be a good week for my collection. I just love the classic poses!

P5020144.jpg

P5020142.jpg

P5020140.jpg

Back