SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better. I might get a extra set to try.

I also wonder if the camo pattern continues under those silly gray patches.

I'll still be swapping them out because I'm not digging on the parka :)p), but I just thought that may be an easy fix for those who don't want to put too much time into making him look better.

What happened to that one kit that everyone was buying off the bay, doesn't it work out?

I actually like the way it looks. I don't think it is better or worse than any other I have seen. But I am good with it to the point where I don't wish it was dferent.

DSC06400a.jpg

The trick is going to be re-painting Cobra Officer's balaclava to match it.

Better. I might get a extra set to try.

I also wonder if the camo pattern continues under those silly gray patches.

Was wondering the same thing....

a2f2w5.jpg

I'd say it does, but damn, that camo is so f'n light in color. Might be easier to just replace it altogether. He's going to need some major reworking to look right.

Was wondering the same thing....

a2f2w5.jpg

Pick up a box of gray RIT. That'll take care of the lighter color.

I'd say it does, but damn, that camo is so f'n light in color. Might be easier to just replace it altogether. He's going to need some major reworking to look right.

Sorry if this is a silly (or old) question, but does FF use the same hedsculpt as the trooper/officer?

Balaclava sculpt, likely yes (haven't compared my trooper and officer). As with all the figures released thus far wearing one, the eyes are different. Because I'm digging the look of the sculpted balaclava, for me it's a non-issue.

The camo pattern will likely run throughout the costume even under the patches. Some of the patches might be easily removed but I imagine a couple of them will be sewn into the hem. Really it's just gonna depend on how good you are with a needle.

I'll be switching out the suit though and finding annother use for the tundra gear.

Back