SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations guys. Enjoy your Fauxfly's! :D

crybaby.jpg

My EX converted as well ... WOW there is only 500 and it actually converted that fast :confused:... Whats going on?? How many people canceled??

I'm willing to bet it has more to do with a pre-programmed limit set on the PPO day than cancellations. ;)

Yeah I think you're right. It's funny whenever certain pieces start converting that everything from anyone from Sideshow starts converting as well. Also it happens on the same day on different pieces...

Last edited:
Yeah I think you right. It's funny whenever certain pieces start converting that everything from anyone from Sideshow starts converting as well. Also it happens on the same day on different pieces...

But the whiners would have you believe it's cancellations. :lol Now converts that happen when this figure starts shipping, that's more accurately due to cancellations. But this early after the PPO, no.

Mine converted too - just a balancing of the PPO orders, weeding out those that tried to order more than one, etc.

yeah completely forgot about the PPO until i tried to log into my SS account then i remembered and got on the WL ASAP still dancing here:chew:banana

So I guess all you guys saying what came with the original toy is essential bought the Snake Eyes wall for Timber? And you're gonna buy the Cobra Sniper for the gun to go with Cobra Trooper? And you're gonna have to get a more toy-accurate backpack for Duke? And you're gonna mod the Snake Eyes to have ankle pouches and a little arrow thing on his arm? Etc. etc.

Duke was offered with the Binoculars and Storm Shadow with Nunchucks. Sideshow did not offer Timer with Snake Eyes or the Cobra Trooper with a Sniper Rifle. You have to buy a seperate figure/corner of a house for those.

I don't understand why people think that he does not look like Firefly...

I look at that figure, and install think.. FIREFLY.

In my opinion the only thing that would add to him is an arm band with a cobra logo, or a cobra logo on his arm..

That figure is the most badass that SideShow has showed thus far!

It doesnt look like FF, Sideshow could have said it was somekind of snow trooper or something and people would have been ok with it, (Well maybe not, considerind the 3 trooper we already got/getting :D) , but I guarantee you would not say " No, that looks more like Firefly".

It doesnt look like FF, Sideshow could have said it was somekind of snow trooper or something and people would have been ok with it, (Well maybe not, considerind the 3 trooper we already got/getting :D) , but I guarantee you would not say " No, that looks more like Firefly".
--

It's like saying Sideshow's DUKE looks more like HAWK (V1) . . . . just give him an OD green BDU, kevlar helmet, and a M16A1.

--

It's like saying Sideshow's DUKE looks more like HAWK (V1) . . . . just give him an OD green BDU, kevlar helmet, and a M16A1.

Well I just got into the comics with the Classic GI JOE, in the first volume Hawk sort of looks like Duke... but the original toy does have blonde hair... :dunno

Back