SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i cant have a Joe, cant i have just one non Hot Toys DC figure, is that to much to ask.

i must bump this......im so excited for her!!! she's my favorite joe character ( Besides ZANDAR!!!!!! and well...zarana....and jinx....anywho back to my point.) In a q&a i did with sideshow they said she would be up for preorder before the 1/6th Harley quinn (cause that was my question...whos first from the 2.) the day they responded to my question was actually the day they were doing her photo shooting for her preorder (at least thats what they said)....and this was like a week or 2 ago. SO does anyone have any idea when she's going up for p'o??

i must bump this......im so excited for her!!! she's my favorite joe character ( Besides ZANDAR!!!!!! and well...zarana....and jinx....anywho back to my point.) In a q&a i did with sideshow they said she would be up for preorder before the 1/6th Harley quinn (cause that was my question...whos first from the 2.) the day they responded to my question was actually the day they were doing her photo shooting for her preorder (at least thats what they said)....and this was like a week or 2 ago. SO does anyone have any idea when she's going up for p'o??

on twitter they said she was going up very soon (hinting at Feb or March)

though,I really want another Joe reveal....we knew the Baroness was coming back in April/may of 2012

**** if she goes up for sale soon and then HQ follows a close next, im gonna have to sell a kidney to get all the stuff.

lol not the shipping that will get me, it will be the monthly flexipay :lol

Sheesh this figure is taking forever. Come on wid it SS, Im getting bored over here.

we are suppose to see her pre-order soon

they said Feb/March

who knows anymore,everything is just talk

Won't sell out quick.

Sideshow no longer works that way.

They take preorders for an extended period of time, THEN round the edition size up to the nearest 100, 500, or 1000.

This allows them to eaisly meet demand, and have a few left over for latcomers without terribly overproducing like they did in the early days of SW. it also keeps them from heavily underproducing something that might be a big seller.

Been like that for a while.

Silversurfer talked about it a while back.

It'll be on a revised female HOT TOYS TT body and the MSRP will be $249.99.

Once the figures hit the $300 mark im screwed.
After adding on postage and exchange rates the figure will be more than $400 nz and then custom will take their share, bringing it to a grand total of over $500 nz, :monkey2 :monkey2
It seems to be getting closer everyday :monkey2

I didn't see a mention of it here. Maybe I missed it.

But Sideshow Alex said over in the GI Joe Line is DEAD thread that Baroness has been delayed considerable for improvements to the body and the armor.

Back