SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if switching over to a Phicen body will possible with Baroness..
--

I would not recommend the PHICEN unless you enjoy paying > $50.00 for a figure and have it break on you immediately with a wrong turn or twist of body, limb, etc.

I'd recommend the ALPHA medium bust body from TRIAD TOYS.

YEAH . . . YEAH . . . I know how some of you don't like them for whatever reasons. I too had an issue with them recently, but that is besides the point.

The ALPHA body is a very good reliable & sturdy 1:6 female body compared what is (or is not available) currently.

It's the best (so far) 1:6 female base body that is readily available; otherwise, I'd recommend an authentic TAKARA TOMY CG 2.0 body (i.e. not the bootleg/fake CG 2.0 bodies that can still be found), but authentic and reasonably priced loose TAKARA TOMY CG 2.0 are far & few nowadays.

I think i'll buy a mediun bust phician im using one right now for a custom for a friend and she has baroness body down to the letter. the pale would be better for baroness because dark hair usually have lighter skin not that it matters because you wont see her body under the suit. Im going to give mine a latex body suit and do the shiny boots,gauntlets from shiny vinyl that i baught a few yrs ago. a awsome guy did an epoxy bustie for her so ill use that and give her a vinyl back. the only thing i want is the armor so ill wait for ebay

the other bodies might be physically to big dimension wise for their new body its as slim as the new phician

Last edited:
My second little green Yoda.

How many dominatrices sporting phallic symbols do you have at this point? :dunno

No Joe no care :pfft:

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

Back