SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

You forgot price while you're at it.

;) :p

Price is okay to me.

why? eyebrows, lips & skin tone all seem pretty good...

Mostly the eyes. They look too toy-ish. Painting eyes is essential. They can make or break. And I'm not too big on the lipstick choice. If I had it my way, I'd make the sculpt look like her PF counterpart.

But that's it, really trivial.

It's not a deal breaker. They could've cast them in clear plastic and painted the frames, We also could just cut some thin clear plastic and glue it to the back of the frames. :dunno

i think if they were cast from plastic & painted they would have been bulkier is all i meant, a lot of 1/6 glasses look too bulky.
im still pissed about this email from sideshow:
"Dear Ross, We will begin processing all orders for Baroness Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive (1000041) on Monday, January 13, 2014. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order"
how the hell will they begin processing ALL orders today? very misleading, feel a bit fobbed off.

Price is okay to me.

Mostly the eyes. They look too toy-ish. Painting eyes is essential. They can make or break. And I'm not too big on the lipstick choice. If I had it my way, I'd make the sculpt look like her PF counterpart.

But that's it, really trivial.

yeah, price aint too bad... personally im glad they went with a glossy dark lipstick, wasnt too keen on the PF face, eyebrows were a bit thick & she looked a bit bland to me... also a bit young looking, but that just my opinion i know a lot of people really like it.

At work so no play time but the Baroness is awesome!

vymubepy.jpg

Definitely looks like a "keyhole"!

e3a4ujeq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good , I almost cancelled mine, decided not too. Should have her by the end of the week. I'm glad the proportions look alright, hopefully the body isn't a loose mess like the tomb raider and first female SS bodies were.:pray:

yeah, price aint too bad... personally im glad they went with a glossy dark lipstick, wasnt too keen on the PF face, eyebrows were a bit thick & she looked a bit bland to me... also a bit young looking, but that just my opinion i know a lot of people really like it.

Hah! You know, now that I look at it more, that shade is growing on me. It's just the eyes that bug me.

Hah! You know, now that I look at it more, that shade is growing on me. It's just the eyes that bug me.

yeah, i think in person (not close up pic) they will look better... the Beach Head Ex. head looked pretty bad in pics but looks great in person.

i think if they were cast from plastic & painted they would have been bulkier is all i meant, a lot of 1/6 glasses look too bulky.
im still pissed about this email from sideshow:
"Dear Ross, We will begin processing all orders for Baroness Sixth Scale Figure Exclusive (1000041) on Monday, January 13, 2014. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order"
how the hell will they begin processing ALL orders today? very misleading, feel a bit fobbed off.

The glasses from DID have been pretty good scale wise. I'm not complaining, just curious about what Sideshow did with her glasses.
They're starting to process all orders, not that they will get to them all in one day. But it's all done by computer so it's not surprising they charge all orders today, just don't expect them to ship them out right away.

The glasses from DID have been pretty good scale wise. I'm not complaining, just curious about what Sideshow did with her glasses.
They're starting to process all orders, not that they will get to them all in one day. But it's all done by computer so it's not surprising they charge all orders today, just don't expect them to ship them out right away.

I was wondering why some had already been processed, shipped & received already... but that was the flexipays.

Ok! 2.5 hour drove in traffic! Have to get dinner ready for the wife but I took a few whilst have a crisp, cold, Canadian Lager! Lol!

su9u6eju.jpg
urydugyb.jpg
daje8u2y.jpg
mynyby5a.jpg
a4aruqaz.jpg
duqu5uby.jpg
zedetetu.jpg
jeme7yre.jpg
ure7e4yg.jpg
3u8yjupe.jpg
tyryty5e.jpg
7epeta5u.jpg
ra2y2ete.jpg
6anujedy.jpg
ynygyjuv.jpg
a3avu7a7.jpg
umegemyp.jpg
gamevede.jpg

She is gorgeous! Body seems tight! ( looking at her booty we know why Destro holds the key! Lol!) Extra wrist and ankle pins, only one set of low heel boots. The glasses were hard to install on the Ex Sculpt, there is a hole by her left ear but not on the right that I found. Enjoy!

Ok! 2.5 hour drove in traffic! Have to get dinner ready for the wife but I took a few whilst have a crisp, cold, Canadian Lager! Lol!

su9u6eju.jpg
urydugyb.jpg
daje8u2y.jpg
mynyby5a.jpg
a4aruqaz.jpg
duqu5uby.jpg
zedetetu.jpg
jeme7yre.jpg
ure7e4yg.jpg
3u8yjupe.jpg
tyryty5e.jpg
7epeta5u.jpg
ra2y2ete.jpg
6anujedy.jpg
ynygyjuv.jpg
a3avu7a7.jpg
umegemyp.jpg
gamevede.jpg

She is gorgeous! Body seems tight! ( looking at her booty we know why Destro holds the key! Lol!) Extra wrist and ankle pins, only one set of low heel boots. The glasses were hard to install on the Ex Sculpt, there is a hole by her left ear but not on the right that I found. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing!

Is it mostly the breast plate or did they make her really busty :lol

She looks fantastic!
Thanks for sharing the pics Fuzzhead!
Pics of the nude body would be great, I wonder if the body suit could be removed?
I'm betting she has a black plastic body like SE so the color doesn't show through the bodysuit.

Last edited:
Back