SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the female buck was a good body, just a bit thin. Guess it isn't like HT Alice and her gigantic rear.

:lol triad.

The midsection was really my only issue with the original FemBuck. Asajj Ventress really showed how good it could look with the right tailoring. I'm pretty sure Ventress' suit was padded on the sides though. Funny how 1/6 male bodies strive for a clothed aestheticism while the female ones aim more for buck naked sex appeal.

is there no stand with her?

Yes, its behind the Ex. head in one of Fuzzhead's pics.

It is pretty ridiculous. How many female science fiction characters are there that wear so little clothing that a seamless body is necessary? Dejah Thoris? Slave Leia? And?

In Triad's defense, they did make an anatomically correct Zorro, so you can't really accuse them of having a bias in favor of naked women. (Phicen is another story.)

:yess:Arranged it so I can pick her up at my local Fed Ex tomorrow which is about 10 minutes away from my house. I love that SS lets me ship it Fed Ex instead of UPS, because my UPS sucks, always coming around the very end of the day.

best part is my Fed Ex is open until 11pm during the week

Got my notification for Baroness.... she'll be here Wednesday. And the Commander arrives tomorrow?!?!

Sideshow Week for sure!

Got my notification for Baroness.... she'll be here Wednesday. And the Commander arrives tomorrow?!?!

Sideshow Week for sure!

Nice! make sure to take pics of both. I saw the commander in hand on the other thread and he's great but that pro body has to go, If I get him I hope I can use the TT slim as a replacement.

Ok! 2.5 hour drove in traffic! Have to get dinner ready for the wife but I took a few whilst have a crisp, cold, Canadian Lager! Lol!

su9u6eju.jpg
urydugyb.jpg
daje8u2y.jpg
mynyby5a.jpg
a4aruqaz.jpg
duqu5uby.jpg
zedetetu.jpg
jeme7yre.jpg
ure7e4yg.jpg
3u8yjupe.jpg
tyryty5e.jpg
7epeta5u.jpg
ra2y2ete.jpg
6anujedy.jpg
ynygyjuv.jpg
a3avu7a7.jpg
umegemyp.jpg
gamevede.jpg

She is gorgeous! Body seems tight! ( looking at her booty we know why Destro holds the key! Lol!) Extra wrist and ankle pins, only one set of low heel boots. The glasses were hard to install on the Ex Sculpt, there is a hole by her left ear but not on the right that I found. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic, better than the PF!

Yep, saw his post. But no pics. And no pics in the following posts, either (I saw Evilface commenting that someone quoted all of Fuzzhead's pics as well).

EDIT: Now this is strange. Posting and checking this thread from my laptop, and Fuzzhead's pics don't show up. On a lark, i checked my iPhone. Sure enough, the pics are there. Huh.

I posted using my iPhone. Maybe that is it. 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my tracking update! on the way to my Fedex, should be there in an hour or two.

Damn Fuzzhead those are Iphone shots? I could never get my pics that clear on my iphone

Back