SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the 10th, I got an email stating I was getting billed for Hawk on 12/2, but I just got the same email Dino posted today.

My wallet needs more advance notice than that... :(

Yeah this is kinda sudden. I'll take it, though.

Yep, but I can manage this one. I'll be really SCREWED if Hot Toys Captain America and Jack Sparrow also arrive early, though.

Hawk > Captain America and Pirate.

:exactly:

So the email I have said charging on this date. Does this mean shipped within the billing process or is there a read between the lines exercise here and they are still gonna ship it in December?

:exactly:

So the email I have said charging on this date. Does this mean shipped within the billing process or is there a read between the lines exercise here and they are still gonna ship it in December?

He's getting shipped and processed earlier than expected. Very rarely SSC is ahead of schedule, apparently this is one of those rare occasions.

He's getting shipped and processed earlier than expected. Very rarely SSC is ahead of schedule, apparently this is one of those rare occasions.

Actually I think its the other way around. They rarely arrive late, but usually arrive early. Very few times do they actually ship and process on the actual given date.

For me, this was welcome as Cap and that "pirate" were also going to be within the same week. So that is a bit more breathing room now. At least "pirate" is just a final Flex payment and not the full frontal attack.

I was gonna cancel my Exclusive and wait till they go back instock like my last 2 Ex Joes because of all these figures releasing. But I don't want to chance it even tho it will most likely be available.

I was gonna cancel my Exclusive and wait till they go back instock like my last 2 Ex Joes because of all these figures releasing. But I don't want to chance it even tho it will most likely be available.

As someone on the waiting list, let me take this chance to encourage you or anyone else thinking about it to please cancel your order. :pray:

So which one of youse Cali freaks near Sideshow are getting General Hawk tonight / tomorrow? We need pics!

Back