SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if they raise the bar in hawk and future figures, the first releases will look out of place side by side im fine with some of them

Sadly, I concur. My obsessive nature requires that they all be similar. If they want to start a new line with more "realistic" skin and textures, then by all means go ahead, but please don't disturb the congruity of the line for me!! That's just my $.02.:wave

I think Hawk and figures beyond are going to fit in just fine with the current releases,I highly don't see these out of place from the rest.The only thing I see different is Sideshow making the more Sci-fi characters in G.I.Joe

yea but if you improve the paint to a high standard duke is going to look like a hasbro figure next to hawk a little cant hurt but i love a complete set with no changes out of the way and please keep the card art boxes the same also.

Zaaaaaarrrrrtaaaaannnnnnnnn. Schwiiiing!!!!
Destro reveal... Double Schwing.
CAN'T WAIT.

...that's all I got. Sorry nothing related to any form of intelligent conversation.

Sideshow on Destro Reveal

Destro is a lock for a late 2011 (or possibly early 2012) reveal, perhaps in two different formats at about the same time.

Sideshow on Destro Reveal

Destro is a lock for a late 2011 (or possibly early 2012) reveal, perhaps in two different formats at about the same time.

Yeah, no guarantees there. :lol

At best, I'm expecting a silhouette reveal like they did with Vader with a full reveal sometime around ToyFair IF we're lucky. :(

Yeah, no guarantees there. :lol

At best, I'm expecting a silhouette reveal like they did with Vader with a full reveal sometime around ToyFair IF we're lucky. :(

He still falls into early 2012 reveal, for 4th quarter release :woo

expecting reveals for their year end event (Destro/Snowjob) then pre-orders in Jan

really? I thought it was the big.....jewely. :lol

ThatsRacist2.gif

Back