SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ld4iohFj2i1qzsj6ro1_500.gif

They were smart to process before Black Friday shopping tonight causes card declines galore. :lol

I get that, but if they can charge our cards then they can ship our toys too! Especially when they pride themselves on their 'out the door in 24' policy now or that it would ship the same day if ordered by like 2 or 3 PM.

I get that, but if they can charge our cards then they can ship our toys too! Especially when they pride themselves on their 'out the door in 24' policy now or that it would ship the same day if ordered by like 2 or 3 PM.

That policy only applies to In Stock products. :wink1:

Exclusive is now listed as IN STOCK!!!

Wheres whats his face who wanted one?

Just a heads up, I called Sideshow this morning to have them process my EX order and asked if it would ship today. Jennifer said I called them early enough that my order could make it on today's truck, but stated that their shipping department was still getting the orders processed last Tuesday ready for delivery.

that's frustrating as hell. Guess they've got me too conditioned to expect prompt shipping. :thud:

But did they rreeeeealllly need a 5 day holiday? C'mon...celebrate Thanksgiving in the right month, and it should be at most a 3 day weekend :pfft:

But did they rreeeeealllly need a 5 day holiday? C'mon...celebrate Thanksgiving in the right month, and it should be at most a 3 day weekend :pfft:

What planet do you come from where math doesn't add up? :dunno

Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday. Most companies give people Fridays off, plus the normal weekend. That's 4 days at minimum. :huh

Yep, I wouldn't have gotten mine early because I had my order processed today, but it would have been nice to see in hand pics for those that had their orders processed last Tuesday.

What planet do you come from where math doesn't add up? :dunno

Thanksgiving is always on a Thursday. Most companies give people Fridays off, plus the normal weekend. That's 4 days at minimum. :huh

I thought they said they were closed the Wednesday too.

Back