SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We only get the Friday or corresponding Monday off. If only there were sucha thing as Sideshow North. We might actually get Snow Job if that were the case.

I have one more flex, won't be until 12/20...why did they move it back in the first place? Oh well, not in a rush to get him and I will have more free $ at that time anyways.

I'm just stoked that I'll be home to receive it.

Could be worse, like waiting til next week.

How was Hawk in the comic series? Did he do a lot of field operations or just commanding? I mostly watched the cartoons and played with the figures growing up.

How was Hawk in the comic series? Did he do a lot of field operations or just commanding? I mostly watched the cartoons and played with the figures growing up.

He is noted to be a leader by example and thought of to be as much in the the fight as the others. He just was shown as such. Typical leadership in battles was usually done with Duke and Flint.

He is noted to be a leader by example and thought of to be as much in the the fight as the others. He just was shown as such. Typical leadership in battles was usually done with Duke and Flint.

I know as a General he would just take command, but in the comic world, as a General did he do some field ops?

Mine should be here around Tues night. Does anyone know about the pro body V2, is it better or still flimsy. :(

Back