SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks nothing like the prototype :(

What kind of jibberish nonsense is that? "Nothing" should be the next band word on this forum..its so abused.

It looks A LOT like the proto. Quality may not be up to snuff, but its not like they made Hawk look like Roadblock.

Once again SS disappoints me with the HS :thud:

IMG_1333.jpg

They better not have filled in his ass crack. :panic:

Only thing I'm not a fan of is the hairline. Thankfully there's a helmet for that.

Just needs to moved around more...like a fresh $20 bill.

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

The issue I'm having is the body is once again to stiff in some places and too loose in others, but it isn't as flimsy as the first pro body.

The exclusive head sculpt might come in handy after all.

Either way I'm still stoked for this tomorrow a lot like the bunch of ya.
I think I'm gonna obviously have to redress my new "doll".

Well atleast Dusty finally sold out.

Think a newsletter mentioned Stalker is close to being gone also.

I wouldn't mind the same scenario with the Viper although it doesn't seem promising at this point.

You could get 2 exlusives with the Viper and CG. So its less likely they will have as many left overs as these since army builders can pick up a few now. Left that 1 per person limit on the Ninja Viper and he'd be gone too.

Not liking what I'm seeing so far, but we all know the first photos always cause a panic. Heck, Maulfan could take the first pics and people would still panic :lol So I'll just wait to see him in person tomorrow before jumping to conclusions. But with them advertising Hawk as a "hand painted" portrait, I'm not blown away. I expected a bump with that new tagline.

I think the figure looks good and matches the rest of the Joes,I am just not expecting Sideshow to really up their game on their paint apps on head sculpts and then match their prototypes,especially on the plane of the likes of Hot Toys.

I am looking forward to get this though...I am sure Rock N Roll isn't going to match his prototype either in Paint apps

Not gonna really form an opinion until he arrives Friday and get a chance to really look him over before taking my own photos.

Back