SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm likely to do a body swap if its still ratchet knees. Wonder if a TT Advanced would fill that jacket out more.

and the thigh bulkers might fix it up a bit.

I'm likely to do a body swap if its still ratchet knees. Wonder if a TT Advanced would fill that jacket out more.

and the thigh bulkers might fix it up a bit.

Yeah still ratchet knees, it will probably work better on a TT advanced body:lecture

hmmm..not totally caught by this offering....i do however want to see a pic of the revolver he has....i wouldn't mind getting that for a rick grimes gun...:)

Geeze, can no one futz a figure and take decent pictures? The first are always terrible. . . .

And yea, the ratchet knees don't work well with the Beachhead/Cobra Trooper boots.

But yea, the material looks different but close to the same color as the proto.

sdcc2011_sideshow_gijoe_6.jpg

hmmm..not totally caught by this offering....i do however want to see a pic of the revolver he has....i wouldn't mind getting that for a rick grimes gun...:)

It's my favorite piece of the figure! Just found out the jacket does not unzip all the way, follow the instructions, you have to unzip it, then slide it out of the arms and then slide it down over the legs.
IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

Whaaaat....the....____..????

Functional weapons but unfunctional clothing?

I would love to hear the rationale behind that one.

Canceled a month ago....too much stuff coming out too close to Christmas....may pick him up later...he's still in stock as of right now

I don't know, weak pics aside I think this figure just needs a little TLC. And I don't want no scrubs. The only thing that looks...off is the mouth. I was expecting GTA:III Claude levels of paint apps. Oh well, Hawk is still a must.

Back