SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was suppose to have mine by now, but it cleared customs 20 mins too late.

The Fedex guy I spoke to was total d-bag too.

I'll wait till tomorrow to decide how I feel about it.

But so far, the worst looking piece on him is the cross holster. Looks very cheap.

It looks like it might be decent enough but the jacket looks like it will need a lot of work to soften it up and some weathering to get it to look good though. I will find out Friday when mine arrives.

Yep, jacket needs to be broken in. I also thought in the pics that were posted here that the lid of the helmet was too high and showing too much of Hawk's forehead, making it look awkward. But the Hiss Tank pics show Hawk with his helmet on lower, and the head sculpt still doesn't look great too me.

I'm thinking of picking up an extra Hawk head sculpt from TA. Seb, I might need you to work your magic agian...

This...really doesn't look great. I just called and cancelled, not because of that fact but because my GF and I are moving in together next month and I simply can't justify spending this much on figures I'm barely lukewarm about. Been collecting out of habit recently, anyway, so maybe I'm just done. Hopefully my EX went to someone who really wanted one.

Well I was suppose to have mine by now, but it cleared customs 20 mins too late.

The Fedex guy I spoke to was total d-bag too.

I'm in the same boat. Apparently Hawk needed to make a quick trip a few hundred miles north before coming back home. Sometimes I wonder if UPS is run by those Tic-Tac-Toe chickens. :lol

I'm in the same boat. Apparently Hawk needed to make a quick trip a few hundred miles north before coming back home. Sometimes I wonder if UPS is run by those Tic-Tac-Toe chickens. :lol

MonkeyBusiness.jpg

UPS routing department.

Back