SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, it's not so much that I'm quitting, it's just like....how many figures do I need? I have the iconic versions of almost all my favorites, and with Superman now and Keaton Batman next year, I'll have pretty much every figure in 1/6 I've ever wanted. Besides, when it comes to Joes, my true love lies in the 3 3/4" line. I can get a full wave of those for $7 each, while these cost so much more for figures I just don't really care about and only buy out of habit.

Bu-bye! www.hisstank.com :wave :lol :pfft:

LOL at that holster.
From that pics it looks like an hasbro holster except that it's in fake leather and again the cut of the pants looks funny as hell on that body like all the other joe's.
Will wait till mine arrives.

Hah! I'm not against these at all, I just can't justify the price anymore. Like I said, it became habit as opposed to actually wanting the figs. Besides, I've already got my 3 favorites. You won't ever catch me at Hissyfit.

I still collect both, but I cherry-pick the Hasbro ones. One can only have so many bins of crap. Better to invest in some awesome high-end 12" Joe representations. They don't give off that fleamarket look when displayed in my collectible room. :lol

I still collect both, but I cherry-pick the Hasbro ones. One can only have so many bins of crap. Better to invest in some awesome high-end 12" Joe representations. They don't give off that fleamarket look when displayed in my collectible room. :lol

Honestly some of the SSC Joes do look like that when compared to my HT stuff and statues. :lol

If they made an IG Destro, Baroness, Barbecue or Neon Snake Eyes, though, I'd be all over them. I just got to the point where I didn't know why the hell I was ordering every release, but I did it anyway. Same with MOTUC. More of a compulsion than legitimate interest.

Eh, it's not so much that I'm quitting, it's just like....how many figures do I need? I have the iconic versions of almost all my favorites, and with Superman now and Keaton Batman next year, I'll have pretty much every figure in 1/6 I've ever wanted. Besides, when it comes to Joes, my true love lies in the 3 3/4" line. I can get a full wave of those for $7 each, while these cost so much more for figures I just don't really care about and only buy out of habit.

Hiss Tank member? :)

I'll wait till tomorrow to decide how I feel about it.

But so far, the worst looking piece on him is the cross holster. Looks very cheap

LOL at that holster.
From that pics it looks like an hasbro holster except that it's in fake leather and again the cut of the pants looks funny as hell on that body like all the other joe's.
Will wait till mine arrives.

:exactly:

:wave

Back