SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ass. :mad: I had Chinese food last night. :cuss:

CallAnimalImage

I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. The turds and urine are sanitized during the baking process. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I wish I was kidding about the rats. :(

Way I see it, if those factories had to pay for vermin (and general quality) control, then we wouldn't get free fortune cookies at Chinese restaurants. I applaud those companies for making the right choice :clap

It's that time of year... shipping becomes a crap shoot. :(

Funny thing is my Superman showed and there wasn't more than 40 mins between the two being cleared.

Fedex guy goes... "Well...don't ya know the truck has to leave by a certain time?"

So I told him he spoke too slow and was wasting my time then hung up.

Last edited:
I'll wait till tomorrow to decide how I feel about it.

But so far, the worst looking piece on him is the cross holster. Looks very cheap.

Hmm, if we only knew someone who works with leather...

This...really doesn't look great. I just called and cancelled, not because of that fact but because my GF and I are moving in together next month and I simply can't justify spending this much on figures I'm barely lukewarm about. Been collecting out of habit recently, anyway, so maybe I'm just done. Hopefully my EX went to someone who really wanted one.

I'll pour one out for your collection. :(

Hmm, if we only knew someone who works with leather...

I'll pour one out for your collection. :(

Eh, it's not so much that I'm quitting, it's just like....how many figures do I need? I have the iconic versions of almost all my favorites, and with Superman now and Keaton Batman next year, I'll have pretty much every figure in 1/6 I've ever wanted. Besides, when it comes to Joes, my true love lies in the 3 3/4" line. I can get a full wave of those for $7 each, while these cost so much more for figures I just don't really care about and only buy out of habit.

Wow, I dropped my daughter off at my parents house this morning and found out that my figure arrived Tuesday. Being in Hawaii I thought I would get it later. Elite status!

Back