SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawk is awesome! Thanks for the killer pics King!
I had to cancel since I'm broke right now, but even if I did have the money it'd go to Dusty or Flint or Stalker before Hawk, I've got a lot to catch up on.
:banghead

Hawk is a pretty kewl figure. The paint is similar to GTA Claude but not as good BUT he is the best painted maskless white Joe. :yess: and the Elite head is real nice.

Still need to futz him a bit, been busy today. The jacket is stiff, but looks good. The fixed zipper clasp is a headscratcher. The chest medals are a sticker???? Even the little 25th Hawk had individual sculpted medals.

Put the holster on a extra belt to give him more of a vintage look.

My crap iphone pics, wifes sister has my Nikon.

hawk1.jpg

hawk2.jpg

hawk3.jpg

hawk4.jpg

hawk5.jpg

hawk6.jpg

hawk7.jpg

There is a small gloss spot on his chin and the Elite head is missing the inner rubber piece that the neck joint attaches too, so Sideshow will hear from me!!!!!! :gah:

pics or it didn't happen.

Hawk is awesome! Thanks for the killer pics King!
I had to cancel since I'm broke right now, but even if I did have the money it'd go to Dusty or Flint or Stalker before Hawk, I've got a lot to catch up on.
:banghead

IMO I would get Flint, Stalker, Hawk then Dusty if the Ex are still obtainable at retail cost.

IMO I would get Flint, Stalker, Hawk then Dusty if the Ex are still obtainable at retail cost.

Of the ones listed, only Stalker and Hawk excl. are available, and they're not all that essential to me. I prefer Hawk without the cap and Stalker in the full camo BDUs.
Flint and Dusty are sold out both reg and excl. and of the two, Dusty is the most well liked and disappearing fast. Flint I'd actually like to replace the head and body so I can just pick up the gear.

It'll most likely have to wait until after Xmas, like Feb.

Of the ones listed, only Stalker and Hawk excl. are available, and they're not all that essential to me. I prefer Hawk without the cap and Stalker in the full camo BDUs.
Flint and Dusty are sold out both reg and excl. and of the two, Dusty is the most well liked and disappearing fast. Flint I'd actually like to replace the head and body so I can just pick up the gear.

It'll most likely have to wait until after Xmas, like Feb.

Oh ok, if Ex is out IMO which I like figure wise not characters are; Hawk, Stalker, Flint then Dusty. Not sure which ones will be harder to find in the future. But Hawk Ex is well worth it for the extra HS.

So anyone ever have a lost item in the mail from Sideshow? Do they just send out a replacement or does it take an investigative never ending process?

So anyone ever have a lost item in the mail from Sideshow? Do they just send out a replacement or does it take an investigative never ending process?

Closest Ive had is when Fedex dropped off Dusty at my neighbours and asked them to sign for it. Ohhh was I pissed. Which is why I now try my best to be home if there is an expected delivery or call in it to get it held at the local facility and Ill pick it up myself.

If all it is one day late I'd give it a chance. I had an item that tracking said it was delivered on a Friday but wasn't. Not sure if that meant the delivery guy lied on his machine or what. But it arrived on my door step Monday.

Thanks Ski, I enjoy taking pictures of this figure. You slobs are just gonna have to bare with me :)

P1080796.jpg

Last edited:
Back