SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, too, futz figures out of necessity, not because I like doing it. But I do like the option of changing up a look on the display. In that sense, I don't agree that disliking futzing necessarily means you should prefer PFs.

[ame]https://youtu.be/mRitfbhITLM[/ame]

Exactly. I don't "play" with my figures. I pick a pose for them and then display them on a shelf. Its obvious that futzing is a labor of love for a lot of you (and it certainly shows with KD's figures) but to me its "work" that I don't look forward to.

Do not subscribe to this idea. They're "action figures" and are meant to be futzed. I don't get why you would want to pick them up vs. dios, PFs, and even the 3 3/4" figures Hasbro's pumping out that don't need this. :huh

I look forward to futzing with a figure more than anything else. That's one of the absolute best aspects of 1/6 collecting. A figure that cant be futzed is only half as fun.

I agree. It's borning to take a figure out of the box and just put him on the shelf as is.

Sometimes. :lol

I still remember getting the original Storm Shadow in 1984 and breaking his bowstring in two when I tried to wrestle the bow out of his hand the literal day I got him. Freaking PTSD kicks in to this day. I hate futzing. :mad:

:lol:lol:lol

Changing up the poses is what makes 1/6 figures so addicting to me as it feels like my collection is never stagnant. I would get bored of statues in a week.

Skiman said:
^^^ LOVE me some models!!!! :lecture

It wouldn't have been all that bad, but the body nets didn't fit, arm and leg joints didn't fit together, heads where near impossible to get on.

That was not fun. It was like putting poorly made Wal Mart furniture together.

Back