SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ski, I enjoy taking pictures of this figure. You slobs are just gonna have to bare with me :)

P1080796.jpg

Really good B&W shot.

King, sorry if this has been answered but do you switch all of your Joes to TT or just the hands? They all look very natural in their poses.

If all it is one day late I'd give it a chance. I had an item that tracking said it was delivered on a Friday but wasn't. Not sure if that meant the delivery guy lied on his machine or what. But it arrived on my door step Monday.

I called Sideshow about it, they said 9/10 times they lie about it being delivered and bring it the next day, so hopefully today. She also said it was good that I started the claim process right away. I can always cancel the claim if it magically shows up later.

I would assume so, but that was kind of my point. SS figures need to be striped down and futzed to look right. :lol

That's most 1/6 figures though. And the best part of it. They don't come looking how they do in their photos without work. It needs work.

I rarely enjoy the futzing process.

I look forward to futzing with a figure more than anything else. That's one of the absolute best aspects of 1/6 collecting. A figure that cant be futzed is only half as fun.

Not a thing. That's part of being a 1/6th collector, right? I do it with all of my figures, but the point is people were panicking over initial unfutzed shots, as always, and that's just not a good barometer for judging a figure. Insert "chicken little" comments as needed. :lol

Yes, but to them, you could futz the goddam thing right in front of them and the chicken littles would still hate on it. :lol

If you have no interest in touching the toy, then you might as well save a lot of money and just collect print outs of people's pictures of the toy instead.

Back