1/6 SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that’s really my only complaint with this figure. I never could get the outfit to cover the ankles. Still so much fun to pose!
Agreed! Very fun to pose! I wish Sideshow would've taken another shot at Catwoman before they seemingly dropped these comic inspired DC figures. They weren't the best, but it also beats spotty and pricey random drops by SSR

Last edited:
I just picked up the SSC Harley Quinn 2.0 for a great price and it is due to me on Thursday.

Has anyone tried to use a Mondo Harley head on this figure?

I just picked up the SSC Harley Quinn 2.0 for a great price and it is due to me on Thursday.

Has anyone tried to use a Mondo Harley head on this figure?

Think I saw Justin Collectibles put the Mondo head on there, but he may have used some blue tack.

How much were you able to find one for?

Think I saw Justin Collectibles put the Mondo head on there, but he may have used some blue tack.

How much were you able to find one for?
Thanks. I’ll check it out myself and post a photo after it arrives. I was hoping to pair it with my S-Hero Superman.
I figured it would be quite a while until S-Hero or any other company produces and releases an animated Harley with clothes covering the joints.

I purchased it from a store (Toy Stable) that had it on display for $164.99 which included tax and shipping.

Alongside my S-Hero Superman is the Sideshow Harley 2.0 with the Mondo Harley head. I am thinking about added a high gloss lacquer to the Mondo cowl.
1725020252800.jpeg

Back