Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics. Just got mine a few minutes ago and couldn't agree more. Another dc home run for ss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mg!

Just got Harley and she looks amazing! One question for those of you that have her, do her hands fit in both sides snuggly? It seems that when I put in one side, it grabs the magnet tight, but then the other side doesn't fit too good. Then I try the other side and it's snug until I try to put the other in again. Ugh!

Just wondering if all are the same. Thanks!

Mine were a little wobbly too. I found it worked best on mine to put her left hand in first and then the right one.

Excellent pictures Mister Ski.

Thanks Desamo.

I just got mine and put her together.I'm very happy with the quality of the piece I got. The stand makes her a lot taller than my other pfs, so I'm not sure if I'll display her next to them now, but really have nowhere else to put her.:slap

Just received My harley EX....Another home run from Sideshow...I Love and prefer the Reg head sculpt! Ex head sculpt is nice too...

The box is so small...:clap

I got mine and thought all was pretty perfect with her. But then at a weird angle where my computer monitor light is reflecting off her thigh, I noticed that her lower left leg is not flush with her upper body. I can't take a photo of it since it's under her black cloth, but if you feel up her upper thigh where it meets her left pelvis, and especially in the back at the left buttock, there's some sort of displacement that isn't flush between the two pieces.

It's hardly noticeable without a light reflecting on it at an odd angle, but now that I've seen it and have touched it, is it a problem that I should bring up with QC and get some sort of compensation or replacement for?

Also, and not to be perverted, has anyone else felt her up and noticed things not being flush under her costume?

Gotta love the size of the Box, The Batman PF Box is about 10x bigger. Wish they were all Harley's size.

Also, and not to be perverted, has anyone else felt her up and noticed things not being flush under her costume?

I noticed that the suit isn't flush with the statue around the torso and it does feel like if you removed the suit the body would be misshaped. Perhaps knowing where they could cut back lowered the production costs or maybe they didn't want people stripping her and painting on an outfit. I'd be interested in seeing what the statue looks like without the suit.

625 has arrived! Not really into the ex portrait although admittedly it looks much better in person then photos. Masked portrait is how my Harley rolls and I am so impressed with the quality on this one. The fabric is tight and hugs all the right places. Nips are evident but not overpowering. Just an all out home run in my book. This DC line has been killer. I have high expectations for Catwoman and future DC releases.

@Mister ski

Solid pics and Vid. That song was appropriate for my unboxing. Haha you always have some cool **** for your intros

I...don't know where else to post this but I just feel ****ing defeated right now. Someone freaking changed my paypal credit card and email address and now I can't get in. And I'm not worried about credit card info since I didn't use one but my paypal balance. I'm worried as hell about all my ore orders now since paypal is my main way to pre order things. I can't sleep and now I'm freaking out. Ughh Jesus Christ I had at least 1700 dollars worth of pre orders on the account. I gotta wait an hour to be able to call customer service. I just feel absolutely crushed right now. :( I posted this in another HT thread but I just don't know what to do. I have ****ing three statues pre ordered and a few figures along with extra merchandise I ordered last week. So about 2000. Ugh would the best thing to do just call everyone I've ordered from?

I...don't know where else to post this but I just feel ****ing defeated right now. Someone freaking changed my paypal credit card and email address and now I can't get in. And I'm not worried about credit card info since I didn't use one but my paypal balance. I'm worried as hell about all my ore orders now since paypal is my main way to pre order things. I can't sleep and now I'm freaking out. Ughh Jesus Christ I had at least 1700 dollars worth of pre orders on the account. I gotta wait an hour to be able to call customer service. I just feel absolutely crushed right now. :( I posted this in another HT thread but I just don't know what to do. I have ****ing three statues pre ordered and a few figures along with extra merchandise I ordered last week. So about 2000. Ugh would the best thing to do just call everyone I've ordered from?

I would definitely call Paypal first. They should be able to give you advice on what to do from there. Hopefully they can save your account balance somehow. This kind of thing is on the rise, I just got a call from my credit card company this morning because someone tried to put over $3000 worth of charges on my card from another country. They blocked the charges and cancelled my card, so I'm waiting for a new one. I feel for you buddy, I really do. It's a freaking horrible feeling knowing that someone has access to your money. I really hope you get it all sorted out my friend. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :1-1:

Thanks man, I appreciate that so much. And I'm glad to hear you got all your stuff worked out. Yeah I'm just waiting until 4 am to call them since thats apparently when their customer service hours start. You would think a site as big as paypal would have 24 hour customer service. Yeah I first got an email saying that my credit card was removed. Then another saying another card was added, then a message saying an email address was added, and finally the new email address being changed into the primary address for the account. And I literally checked my email 6-7 minutes after thy appeared in my inbox so I'm glad I caught it as early as I did. I tried changing my password and stuff but paypal doesn't recognize an account in my email anymore. I really wanna sleep cause I have class in 6 hours but I feel like I have to let paypal know of my situation as soon as possible, as well as alter ego comics and all the other places I pre ordered stuff on.

I feel for you guy66657. Right before my Harley was due to be charged, my credit card number got stolen for the 6th time. It's frustrating and I was so worried it would charge and be declined. I have a bunch of preordered items like you do. Just try to get a hold of PayPal and they hopefully can straighten it out. Good luck.

625 has arrived! Not really into the ex portrait although admittedly it looks much better in person then photos. Masked portrait is how my Harley rolls and I am so impressed with the quality on this one. The fabric is tight and hugs all the right places. Nips are evident but not overpowering. Just an all out home run in my book. This DC line has been killer. I have high expectations for Catwoman and future DC releases.

@Mister ski

Solid pics and Vid. That song was appropriate for my unboxing. Haha you always have some cool **** for your intros

Thanks man! :rock

Thanks man, I appreciate that so much. And I'm glad to hear you got all your stuff worked out. Yeah I'm just waiting until 4 am to call them since thats apparently when their customer service hours start. You would think a site as big as paypal would have 24 hour customer service. Yeah I first got an email saying that my credit card was removed. Then another saying another card was added, then a message saying an email address was added, and finally the new email address being changed into the primary address for the account. And I literally checked my email 6-7 minutes after thy appeared in my inbox so I'm glad I caught it as early as I did. I tried changing my password and stuff but paypal doesn't recognize an account in my email anymore. I really wanna sleep cause I have class in 6 hours but I feel like I have to let paypal know of my situation as soon as possible, as well as alter ego comics and all the other places I pre ordered stuff on.

Yeah, that sounds like the best thing to do. I completely agree that they should have 24 hour customer service, considering things like this can happen and there can be a lot of money involved. Best of luck, I really hope you can get it sorted out. And hopefully you can get a little sleep before your class!

I feel for you guy66657. Right before my Harley was due to be charged, my credit card number got stolen for the 6th time. It's frustrating and I was so worried it would charge and be declined. I have a bunch of preordered items like you do. Just try to get a hold of PayPal and they hopefully can straighten it out. Good luck.

Wow, six times! :horror This was the second time it's happened to me. Both times my CC company caught it before the charges went through luckily. But it's really scary to think about this kind of thing happening so often.

Back