Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my Harley today. Edition # 645 I believe. I already have her set up right next to Mr. J and she looks fabulous. I have zero issues with her. She turned out great. I gotta say, I'm REALLY digging her EX portrait. That's how she's displayed for now. I'm sure I'll switch it up but the EX portrait is very sweet. Very impressive in person. My only small complaint...I wish the iron on decals weren't so sticky. I'd rather they were smooth or pleather like. The tackiness on the diamond decals are going to be rough when it comes to dust. Hopefully over time they won't be as sticky. Other than that, this Harley PF is top notch. The portraits are great, the paint apps are wonderful, and the costume looks sweet. I'm loving the choice of cloth being used on the newer PFs. In the past, I would have passed on Bats, Supes, and Harley if SSC would have went with the cloth material used on the Sabretooth or Wolvie PFs. IMO, SSC has come a long way and I'm POing new merch like crazy now because of it.

SS should stick with the same factory for all their cloth statues. =)

The tackiness on the diamond decals are going to be rough when it comes to dust. Hopefully over time they won't be as sticky.

I wondered that too. Would be cool if the rubber had some kind of dust repellent properties that we don't know of yet. :lol

Also, congrats. How cool is she? :rock

Great pics Berserk. I notice you have the same issue as me which is that she has a great booty but it's very hard to show in pics.

I wondered that too. Would be cool if the rubber had some kind of dust repellent properties that we don't know of yet. :lol

Also, congrats. How cool is she? :rock

Devil...she ROCKS! Truly an impressive piece. I can't believe how smitten I am with her.

Back