Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to submit a claim to see if I can get a replacement body since mine has a dark spot in her right front thigh. But after I submitted the form online, I didn't get a confirmation email. Is that normal or do I have to wait for SS to reply back?

So I decided to submit a claim to see if I can get a replacement body since mine has a dark spot in her right front thigh. But after I submitted the form online, I didn't get a confirmation email. Is that normal or do I have to wait for SS to reply back?
Think it's normal, but I've only done one replacement thus far. Didn't get one when I submitted a request for MJ, couple days later I got my return instructions.

Harley

Gonna Show These Girls How It's Done

Turn To The Left

Turn To The Right

Give Some Tush

And Walk Away, Leave them Begging For More

All that said, Harley Quinn turn out Beautiful and she is a Joy to Display

Be Cool
Al

Last edited:
This is such a great PF, I was worried that she was going to look like she was wearing a set of pajamas and was going to be terrible but man I was wrong!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Glad you got her Al. she really is stupendous! Love your reflection in mirror behind Dawn:)

Harley

Gonna Show These Girls How It's Done

Turn To The Left

Turn To The Right

Give Some Tush

And Walk Away Begging For More

All that said, Harley Quinn turn out Beautiful and she is a Joy to Display

Be Cool
Al

If it's Colossus approved, then it's a HOT Babe in my book !

:yess:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Glad you got her Al. she really is stupendous! Love your reflection in mirror behind Dawn:)

That's not me, it's a Mirage but that does look like my Zombie T-Shirt :lol:lol:lol:lol

Thank You Both for the High Praise Asdf & Grphyx

Al

Last edited:
Back