Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the plug :) my stuff tends to get buried under the other great pieces out there and I have been more focused on parts lately, which isn't in the spotlight as much.
just figured this was a good time to drop a tease :)

Pleasure's all mine. :) The parts actually make these works of art more exclusive.

Looking forward to what's coming up for Harley!

Thanks for the plug :) my stuff tends to get buried under the other great pieces out there and I have been more focused on parts lately, which isn't in the spotlight as much.
just figured this was a good time to drop a tease :)

4XC2m2K.jpg

Yes! I have the prototypes being painted tonight and hopefully can show off in next day or two

for everyone else that has orders with me, I am hardcore working on them and will finish up my list within 2 weeks, next batch is going out by end of this week.
I didn't want to do a new preorder as it just puts too much stress on me and wanted to have them ready and up for sale, but I am short on some pricey supplies and have a big bill coming up so not much of a choice.

Well I would be interested. If there is somewhere I can get info, do let me know. Always a pleasure to get a custom and help a fellow Freak out.

Got to tell you; I've been buzzy all day wondering what you got to show. Can't wait to see it!

Sideshow Rogue Premium Format statue conversion to Harley Quinn custom

Conversion from Rogue, resculpted most of bottom half added thicker more defined leg muscles, and more curves to the hip and waist area, shoes, gun and hand, wrist doillies, collar, head piece.

More from My workshop, small projects big projects, repairs:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133609

Before glossing, will do this to my Harley 2.0 that will be unmasked also, and a better mallet.

Ahh I miss that Harley, was a personal project but had to sell, went to a guy overseas and never heard anything once sent.

john is great I learn stuff from his videos all the time, and his French maid and playboy bunny jessica are two of my favorites of his, so well done.

the protoypes are in the middle of being painted I think I can show tonight, also trying to get punisher parts done for current batch, and a paintup...I hope to be caught up soon :(

I'm right in the middle of this month long move, but I wanted to unbox Harley and put her on display. More pics after this move is done :

I don't know which color scheme I would use on that custom :(
I like the red / blue. Could do a red / black and invert the tassels - I'm thinking white face paint, red lips with a thin black out line, and the tear drop eyeliner

0c43dc6911dcd016a3b250aa8386293d.jpg2750482-874.jpg

Back