SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

We was often depicted to be pretty buff in the comics too.

marvelgijoe100.jpg
I guess he started juicing later in his career after I stopped reading the comics. And he's wearing a Deadpool belt buckle now, as well? :lol That should have been the exclusive item.

Yeah... it's from the 90's comics. it's seconds after he took-up puppy kicking.
GI-Joe-Cobra-Commander-Kick-Dog.jpg

the 90's were a WEIRD time.. Even luke and han were Juicing then.

potf2looselukeshort.JPG
potf2loosehansolo.JPG

I guess he started juicing later in his career after I stopped reading the comics. And he's wearing a Deadpool belt buckle now, as well? :lol That should have been the exclusive item.

I don't know. Here's a panel from issue #1 (1982.)

cccomic1.jpg

Broad shoulders, barrel chest, maybe not He-Man but certainly not a wimp.

Dude, I'm a fat man, and I can make myself look that way for a few minites. suck in the gut, puff out my chest, put hands on my hips, and only be photographed fro mthe hips up. he's depicted as fiarly skinny elsewhere in the same comic if memory serves.

someone post a pic of the comic with CC holding the "exclusive" gun.....convince me to buy the exclusive :)

Just looks like a normal sized dude to me there. I'm not saying he needs to be Pee Wee Hermann, but I think the TTM-19 is a bit much personally.

someone post a pic of the comic with CC holding the "exclusive" gun.....convince me to buy the exclusive :)

Here's one, not the best angle though. If you've got the first volume of the IDW trades reprinting the original series there's a nice panel at the bottom of page 28 showing him holding it to the head of "Lady Doomsday" where it looks like the Sideshow gun.

3564823045_4e886856a6.jpg

Kev, can you toss up the pic of teh comander with the EX gun from the issue 1 of the comic?

I drew this last month when I was bored one Saturday

I really hope Sideshow does Gung-ho,Snowjob and Quick Kick

I've always liked Snow Job. He was my very first Joe figure. Couldn't get enough of him skiing and leaping off couch cushions and whatever other obstacles that were on hand.

Excellent save by CC. He almost got it in the nads.

tumblr_mg2v27XjCd1rl256zo1_1280.png

Looking at this pic; I'm assuming they are using the Boba Fett body for him as evidenced by the super skinny forearms. It was okay on Boba since the gauntets pretty much covered them, but not sure about it here:

1001341_press01-757Gg-cobra-commander-gijoe.jpg

Looking at this pic; I'm assuming they are using the Boba Fett body for him as evidenced by the super skinny forearms. It was okay on Boba since the gauntets pretty much covered them, but not sure about it here

Oh just futz the sleeves when you get them you big baby. :lecture

big+baby.jpg2.jpg

Back