SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

Destro behind CC....who's on the left

Can't wait to see how they **** up Destro.

i might paint the hood white to make CC look like a klan master

i might paint the hood white to make CC look like a klan master

:lol He looks like Bane's little brother.

tumblr_m5q2mj8mKH1qzlpr4o1_500.jpg

Can't wait to see how they **** up Destro.

Destro will be a thousand times better than that Zica brown turded Bigfoot, that looks like he spewed from someone's backside

the hood look strange , must be the triangular cut outs for the eyes , l prefer them to be circular

Lol, I know, just messin' with ya. :D

I know... just messin' back :lol :yess:

Damn I never noticed that. My excitement for this figure just went down a bit. I wish Hot Toys was making this and Vader...

:yess::yess::yess: Mission Accomplished :yess::yess::yess:

the pro is a great body if you futz it right

I actually agree with this... but would add you have to get one w/o the ratchet or rubber knees. I can live with the rachet, but find them annoying. But the f'n rubber knees are incredibly difficult to pose and I've found stress cracks on the thighs from just bending the leg.

There was a period of Pro bodies where the knees were the regular design and they held poses very well. Sadly I don't recall what bodies those were or I'd be tracking them down :lol

now you go back and look at the teaser image and that is not cobra commanders crest on his cape, it is definetly destro

have I not said?? :)

When I brought it to the attention about Destro hiding behind CC, Matt Bishof (The Head of the 1/6 Joe line) liked my comment

I still say you guys are seeing what you want to see, regardless of who likes what on Facebook.

SideshowCC.jpg

I still say you guys are seeing what you want to see, regardless of who likes what on Facebook.

SideshowCC.jpg

place a bet with me then....sorry...but those Cape "GOLD" plates are NOT silver..the plates also do not stick out that far ;)

The full Cape also does not curve around like that...its Destro's Collar

Destro has been in development for a while....just wait till SDCC

cant you see!!! ooooh cant you see

He can't see.....He's there, Sideshow's Joe 1/6 guy agrees

place a bet with me then....sorry...but those Cape "GOLD" plates are NOT silver..the plates also do not stick out that far ;)

Glare? CC's facemask isn't yellow either. As for the pauldrons, look at the Sideshow official picture, it wouldn't take much for a collar to move something out of place.

Destro has been in development for a while....just wait till SDCC

Of course he has, we've known that for years. Sideshow showing him at SDCC doesn't prove you are right regarding that picture. :dunno

Glare? CC's facemask isn't yellow either. As for the pauldrons, look at the Sideshow official picture, it wouldn't take much for a collar to move something out of place.

Of course he has, we've known that for years. Sideshow showing him at SDCC doesn't prove you are right regarding that picture. :dunno

Where did I say CC facemask was yellow??.....you can see a big silver overlap dome over the gold clasps...CC's cape also sets further back

When they show him at SDCC, I will be right because I spotted him hiding in the photo,and Matt Bischof confirmed it.....are you jealous because I noticed first?? oviously if they show Destro,my call will be right :lol

Where did I say CC facemask was yellow??.....you can see a big silver overlap dome over the gold clasps...CC's cape also sets further back

When they show him at SDCC, I will be right because I spotted him hiding in the photo,and Matt Bischof confirmed it.....are you jealous because I noticed first?? oviously if they show Destro,my call will be right :lol

Christ dude, get a grip.

"Destro's" head could just be the head of his Cobra septer.

the Cobra septer has a Deep scaley sculpt....which you would be able to see...

Back