SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Legs on all pros are the same length. The extra height is the torso and neck. The boots might give it a boost. CC also has Falcons muscle forearms.

They go to the wrist but bend the elbow and they go up so gloves only won't work unless you have his hands down at his sides all the time.

Shame about the knees. How is it that the ****ty Bucks had better knees than bodies being used in 2014 :dunno

That's a good point... of all the crappyness of the Buck I don't think I ever had one with weak or too stiff knees :lol

Yeah, I'll find a work around, but a simple swap would have been nice.

Replacing a body on an already overpriced figure is big c@c@.

-50 rep, Sideshow. :pfft:

Totally agree... at $175 the body and everything else should be as advertised.

how do the arms look with the gauntlets off... the original arah figure had short gloves.

The jacket sleeves end just below the elbow and transition into a form-fitting black mesh that allows the gauntlets to be slipped on. You could not display him w/o the gauntlet part of the gloves. Kind of like the sleeveless inner shirt, it helps the clothes look better in the selected configuration, but make other looks imossible.

And kind of bothersome point is that head does make him taller than Duke... these are the only two Joe figures I plan on having (just a representation for the collection) and having CC taller than Duke just doesn't feel right :lol Up to the shoulders the height is identical (Duke was customized by Elvis and I believe is on a Zartan body) but from the neck up CC dominates :monkey2

56479805-bd9c-4885-af4f-81d7bc078432_zps5841cd26.jpg

Did you make sure the elbow was not just turned backwards? They have a pivot point below the bicep and the elbow can spin 360... hopefully it's just a matter of turning it the right way :duff

Did you make sure the elbow was not just turned backwards? They have a pivot point below the bicep and the elbow can spin 360... hopefully it's just a matter of turning it the right way :duff

Thanks. I just tried that and it worked.

Maybe it's the picture perception/perspective, but it seem the helmeted COBRA COMMANDER appears more like a weakling compared to his previous releases/version (regular hooded version, crimson version).

It's as if this latest version quite frankly looks like a pansy @$$ impersonator. Is that you Fred?

Maybe it's the picture perception/perspective, but it seem the helmeted COBRA COMMANDER appears more like a weakling compared to his previous releases/version (regular hooded version, crimson version).

It's as if this latest version quite frankly looks like a pansy @$$ impersonator. Is that you Fred?

ah, but he's not a midget!

Back