1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chakaman that bash with the hot toys cloak looks pretty good. I have the hot toys version and I really like it overall but not fully happy with the expression. How's the paint job on your sideshow?

i used the spare ssc helmeted luke jedi sculpt i got and removed the helmet and put on the SS Hoth hair piece used there sculpt on my hot toys bespin luke.

Chakaman that bash with the hot toys cloak looks pretty good. I have the hot toys version and I really like it overall but not fully happy with the expression. How's the paint job on your sideshow?

Thanks. The HT paint apps are much better, but I don't think this one is that bad. The hair on the Sideshow sculpt is pretty bad which brings down the likeness. That's why he looks better with helmet on/hood up.

just find a gap in the helmet as you starting point and go from there just be careful when prying as you don`t want to bend the helmet out of shape. i used the spare helmet for a custom princess leia ENDOR outfit. who knows when HT or if they will make her in that outfit.

just find a gap in the helmet as you starting point and go from there just be careful when prying as you don`t want to bend the helmet out of shape. i used the spare helmet for a custom princess leia ENDOR outfit. who knows when HT or if they will make her in that outfit.

OK, thanks!! I am in the process of procuring the helmeted head. I'll give it a go when it get to me!

Just one last question: just how does the unhelmeted head look like? Could you please share a pic of it after removing the helmet? Does the SSC Hoth hairpiece fit well? Are you using the head for SSC Hoth Luke? (that woulnd't be a bad idea)
Is it safe to assume that both heads that come with the figure are exactly the same? (except for the hair vs helmet difference)

Btw, I'd say that this...

1125x682_previewbanner_903138_HTLeiaEndor.jpg

...should be sure thing. Right...??

Thanks,
m.

Does the lightsaber look as jolly rancher-like in person? I'm trying to hunt down one of these or a static blade equipped HT one, and it seems the SS might be the easier one to come by.

OK, thanks!! I am in the process of procuring the helmeted head. I'll give it a go when it get to me!

Just one last question: just how does the unhelmeted head look like? Could you please share a pic of it after removing the helmet? Does the SSC Hoth hairpiece fit well? Are you using the head for SSC Hoth Luke? (that woulnd't be a bad idea)
Is it safe to assume that both heads that come with the figure are exactly the same? (except for the hair vs helmet difference)

Btw, I'd say that this...

View attachment 443984

...should be sure thing. Right...??

Thanks,
m.

the figure inside the helmet is bald. that`s how i had to do to my custom sculpt of princes leia. had to give her a shave so the sculpt could sit inside the helmet.

So I just got my shipping notice from BBTS for the TLJ Luke (finally) and was thinking "maybe I don't need this one after all"....was going to cancel tonight and bam! It's already shipped! No shipping soon notice, just out the door....wonder if they just decided to process these and get them out as soon as they could to keep folks from canceling?

Probably not...more likely that someone in BBTS shipping was just working through the latest arrivals to get through them as quick as possible. Either way, I'll see how this one turned out for myself next week...

I'm hoping it's better than the sparse photos and reviews have made it look...

Back