Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty funny i see what everyone is talking about a lil with him maybe being a lil too skinny but i remember when the first thor premium format came out everyone said he was too fat, sideshow just cant win :rotfl

Im really happy with this one. I feel like SS is uping their game with all the details on this PF. I passed on the original Thor cause I thought he looked awkwardly chubby in the PJ.

damn destroyer looks awesome. too bad Im getting married :slap and i gotta watch what I spend. :gah:

1/4 Movie Avengers Hulk please!

That would probably be the very first Hulk item I'd ever have in my collection. And let's get Hawkeye done too, everything he did in his one minute of total screen time, has already convinced me that I want a movie statue version of him as well:pray:

That would probably be the very first Hulk item I'd ever have in my collection. And let's get Hawkeye done too, everything he did in his one minute of total screen time, has already convinced me that I want a movie statue version of him as well:pray:

I don't have a Hulk piece yet but hopefully they'll release a movie version. Hawkeye I'm not sold on yet I wouldn't mind seeing his Avengers costume first...

Everytime I look at Destroyer I think about how I would move him around, I see all those spikes...anyone else think of this.

After seeing this ultimately righteous flick the other day, I am even more pumped for these ultimately righteous pieces! :rock

By the way, anyone seen The Josh lately? Hope you're doing well, brother. :1-1:

Josh is cool Barb, but so am I!

SAY IT!!!! hehe

Anyway, I am getting this piece... may even get the Destroyer. But do I need it? Man... what am I going to do with all these statues when I start a family?

I'm passing on the SS Thor (waiting for the Bowen twirling hammer) but have ordered the Destroyer. How can you not like this piece?! It's well worth the extra $$$ considering what else is available.

After seeing this ultimately righteous flick the other day, I am even more pumped for these ultimately righteous pieces! :rock

By the way, anyone seen The Josh lately? Hope you're doing well, brother. :1-1:

Is he okay? Maybe him and Ski are working out together...

He's cool. :)

Thanks guys! Appreciate thinking about be and wondering how I was and the PM Barb. Means a lot. :duff

Just been a little quiet. All is pretty well though. :hi5:

Back