Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he'll yea the movie cap is going to f'ing rock...I hope :pray:

As for this Thor PF, sure the pose could be better but from the pictures the details on this piece were done incredibly well. I'm excited to get mine and hopefully SSC will refine their poses for future statues coming our way.

Yeah pose could have been better but it's still ok. not a dealbweakar.

Seeing yours made me want my own. :D

No problem!! :hi5:

So what pose would you guys have picked?

In a perfect world something like him smashing the ground. Thing is PF think PF as a whole are used more to show off the amazingness of the character and piece. Which is why they have some action but seem a little more museum like.

Sideshow overthinks poses too much, they don't do the iconic dynamic poses cos they want to save it for dios :( They just need to choose the best possible pose for that particular statue.

Just look how bad they screwed up the Jedi Luke PF, and it was the first time they really captured Hamill's likeness.

I know I have. MK VI, War Machine and Thor on pre-order. When Captain America and Black Widow are up for order I'll be getting those as well.

I'm also hoping for a Nick Fury and Hulk!

Wow you're going all out :lol

Black Widow PF? Do you have the 1/6?

Back