SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll like Zartan more after we've got the Dreadnoks to go with him. It's kinda funny that Sideshow didn't have them up for PO at the same time. I mean afterall, they are always saying they can't give us Snowjob because they would have to make a bunch of snow themed figures to go with him cuz nobody would want a figure in a parka on the shelf by itself. So if they follow that idea, nobody should want Zartan with out his gang, right??

I think Dreads are possible now....RNR's arms will do the trick

I want a Torch,Buzzer,Ripper all released at the same time

I'll like Zartan more after we've got the Dreadnoks to go with him. It's kinda funny that Sideshow didn't have them up for PO at the same time. I mean afterall, they are always saying they can't give us Snowjob because they would have to make a bunch of snow themed figures to go with him cuz nobody would want a figure in a parka on the shelf by itself. So if they follow that idea, nobody should want Zartan with out his gang, right??
Correct. Zartan should be canceled. I'll send Sideshow an e-mail about this oversight.

ARAH_29_Senator.jpg

84-85 are best years

86 was good too but not as good as the previous yrs

87 had a few good ones

Back