Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've a nagging suspicion that Disney is gonna hit yall with the okie-doke on this season.

I would not expect it to stand on the same level of quality the past episodes stood on.

They actively resent the crowd that enjoys this show.
"They" might, but Gilroy has for the most part maintained a- hands off I'm doing my own thing -approach. And I trust that continued into this season, and it and the characters already got a definitive ending, "they" can't mess with.

Last edited:
"They" might, but Gilroy has for the most part maintained a hands off I'm doing my own thing approach. And I trust that continued into this season, and it and the characters already got a definitive ending, "they" can't mess with.
Of course they can mess with it. What in the world would make you think otherwise?

You're not getting a non-woke Andor. You're gonna pay the cost for the Acolyte failure.

... it and the characters already got a definitive ending, "they" can't mess with.
Of course they can mess with it. What in the world would make you think otherwise?

You're not getting a non-woke Andor. You're gonna pay the cost for the Acolyte failure.
Well they are all dead.
So unless you mean woke, as in they come back as zombies. No, they can't mess with them after he's done. :lol

As far as during his scripting and shoot, like I said, he's been mostly hands off.
Hence I anticipate this will be as good as S1.

Last edited:
7si5LK8.jpeg

More Andor-related SDCC stuff via Toyark. I know this isn't really the thread for it, but...

Dedra F'n Meero!

The black series is a bit small for my tastes, but I'll take what I can get :)
Pictured above with Krang Grogu along with Sniffers and Cue Ball from some other show.
Wow, I had no idea that Gamora/Zoe Saldana would look so bad with a shaved head. She could pass for a completely different, much uglier person. So who’s she playing in Skeleton Crew?:chase

""
"Everything will be signified differently knowing what had to happen for K-2 to be there...."
162f03afc96806ed44f548065e7516563b77c1c6.gifv

I mean it's what I anticipate, I wish it was a surprise, yet is there anyone who didn't pick up what is being telegraphed here. :wink1:

Last edited:
No one's ever truly gone.

Mando will bring K-2SO back for Grogu.
I'm so sick of Mando & Grogu. That story line should have ended at the finale of S2. Mando is a Bounty hunter. He should do a job and move to the next no emotion. The very first job we a spectator saw Mando was like "Naw I'm keeping this one". WTF? He's not a Bounty hunter, he's a hoarder!!!

I'm so sick of Mando & Grogu. That story line should have ended at the finale of S2. Mando is a Bounty hunter. He should do a job and move to the next no emotion. The very first job we a spectator saw Mando was like "Naw I'm keeping this one". WTF? He's not a Bounty hunter, he's a hoarder!!!
I mean, from a studio standpoint, Grogu is the most popular SW character since Vader....

I just hope Hot Toys comes to the Andor party this time round with a few figures.

1). Cassian
2). Saw Gererra
3). 2-Tubes
4). Baze Malbus (to round out the OG Rogue One crew)
5). Moroff or Pao would be amazing. (here's Pao)

cac109-1-1-2.jpg

I mean, from a studio standpoint, Grogu is the most popular SW character since Vader....

He ain't popular now. Just sold off a large part of my SW collection and ALL the Mando stuff, and I couldn't give away the Mando stuff. Lost money on all the Mando gear, and only made money on the OT gear. Even the 1:1 Grogu made my by actual team that made the original was worth zip on eBay.

He ain't popular now. Just sold off a large part of my SW collection and ALL the Mando stuff, and I couldn't give away the Mando stuff. Lost money on all the Mando gear, and only made money on the OT gear. Even the 1:1 Grogu made my by actual team that made the original was worth zip on eBay.
Yep, but ask Kathleen Kennedy and Star Wars has never been stronger !

I just hope they are looking at the Deadpool + Wolverine numbers, $1,1 billion (for an R-rated movie no less) and finally getting it through their thick skulls that it's as simple as recognising Star Wars is a predominantly male audience, listen to the fans and giving them what they want with a good story.

Palps.jpg

:monkey3

Not me. Well, depending on whether F&F do what I tell them:monkey3. Which for me remains the "everyman" wrestling with dealing with stuff that was way out of his depth, having his life overturned, and dealing with the fact that ultimately Grogu will outlive him by many, many years. Etc.

That's what happens when companies oversaturate AND churn out &^%$ scripts. Any Mando stuff I have tho - where-ever the series goes - I was there for the very successful introduction of one of the coolest new characters in the SW universe on screen along with the Outer Rim worlds, the Client, etc. Good times, good times. And I don't think Grogu was a fad, at least at first. Until they tried to over-explain/train him. The initial idea of a "baby Force user", completely unpredictable, untrained, was pretty interesting. And I still think they should have held off any Luke intro until this big movie, but what's done is done.

Meanwhile tho I need an artisan Luthen Rael, Saw, Cassian, minimum $$$$$. Re-watching anything Andor personally blown away by the performances - even with "minor characters" and the perfection of the script. One of the finest productions I've ever seen in any genre.

Back