Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you thinking, jjj?

Personally ? My son wants to armor up.

He wants to join 501st.

So I need to start the ball rolling. As such, I may start with a Tie Pilot. One of the easiest to do, and less costly.

But long term... Republic Commando. :yess:

Tie pilot would be cool, but the Republic Commando would be :panic:

I need to armor it up...hmmm. Gotta think on this one.

If people want to costume up, and join the 501'st, there are a couple 501'st members here who would be happy to assist...

I need to start working on my Nute Gunray. Already got the voice down.

"Of course, our blockade is perfectly legal." :yess::yess:

ce0.gif

Tie pilot would be cool, but the Republic Commando would be :panic:

I need to armor it up...hmmm. Gotta think on this one.

Tie will be my foray into it... Plus... black is quite slimming :monkey3

I know long term would be to make a Sqaud of COmmando's with my son and any of my bro's :1-1:

OMG, Republic Commando will look awesome jjj!!!

I know right... I loved what I saw at CVI

If people want to costume up, and join the 501'st, there are a couple 501'st members here who would be happy to assist...

I'm here brother. Help me any way possible. I'm doing it for real this time ! No turning back ! I want to be part of the legion before the next CVI ! Garrison Carrida here I come ! :clap

If you guys all costume at CVII I might actually bust my Garindan out of retirement (which I haven't worn since CIV in 2007).

Edit. Found some pics, all from C4:

521934525_fb3aeca85d.jpg

521934583_e8a7a9f5d5.jpg

521934855_bf52f157dc.jpg

541930453_3d1538923f.jpg

Last edited:
I love the after show energy going on around here. It would be a minor miracle though to get even half of those of us saying they will costume up, to actually do it. I've already had one false start on a costume, followed by a very slow ramp up on a costume since CV...

So, it's back to it for me now, with a new tentative goal of being prepared by Germany!

I love the after show energy going on around here. It would be a minor miracle though to get even half of those of us saying they will costume up, to actually do it. I've already had one false start on a costume, followed by a very slow ramp up on a costume since CV...

So, it's back to it for me now, with a new tentative goal of being prepared by Germany!

Well I know I can't do CEII... just not possible for me.

But CVII I'll be there ... and trooping with my bro's I hope !

Just made me realize these next two Celebrations look alot alike...

CEII & CVII

Except that I think the proper abbreviation for Europe is ECII. Not sure though...

Back