Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm amazed I made it out of the party without having my head knocked and booty stolen! Especially since I went on to get a bit tipsy later...

:panic:

I also want to go to C2E2! If you go, you, gibby and I will be the C2E2 Three Amigos!!! :rock :rock :rock :hi5::hi5:

I plan on going to C2E2. I'll have to try to arrange to meet up with you guys. I wish I could have spent more time with everyone at CVI, other than the party. I was just non-stop busy. I think I volunteered to work too many hours, leaving little time for play, plus I amazingly completed the Scavenger Hunt (got 1 of only 150 medals, so I guess that's kinda cool). I did get to see most of the panels I wanted to, but I never really shopped the dealers, and didn't get enough time to "explore" all the great stuff. If I go to Germany, I plan on having more time to soak it all in and enjoy the con more, instead of rush rush rush...

And now, by popular demand:

fury and swabie, on the 501st bash dance floor. In all fairness, we thought still images were being taken, hence the tusken raider repeating dance moves...

Sorry, best I could do, to post a link. I cannot figure out how to embed the video here. :(

And now, by popular demand:

fury and swabie, on the 501st bash dance floor. In all fairness, we thought still images were being taken, hence the tusken raider repeating dance moves...

Sorry, best I could do, to post a link. I cannot figure out how to embed the video here. :(

(Just click on the pic to see the video)

Oh my god that is hilarious. I should have taped it longer. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back