Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smuggler's Gambit Radio Drama was great, and the icing on the cake was all the freaks attending together. Had that one on my plans from the start. And looking back at my plans, I only missed a couple of things. Everything worked out swimmingly this time around for my con experience.

Like wine, cons get better with age. ;)

And scotch. :lecture

I listened to some of my recording...it's not too bad. Not sure when I'll have time to try and edit it, though. I may just post it raw and let people have at it.

Jumped to 65%! Might be done sooner than expected... :D

I shall move that window into the foreground, as if that will help.

So, just two short years after I set out to see the man at the Main Event of CV...

This is what I have from the Super Secret Star Wars Panel, which was in fact, of course, a preview of the upcoming show Detours. Word was spreading on Friday evening, late into the evening, that George was going to be at the Clone Wars panel. So Rick and I were just hoping the man would show up in our panel, since it was a fairly high profile one and on the main stage. Huge props again to Rick for getting us prime line position, and letting me cut, yet again. Just click the image to view, I guess, as I just can't figure out how to embed a video. And for those of you brave enough to watch my video, I apologize for the shaky camera. It was George ****ing Lucas!

Funny, I just happened to be filming already (for the first time in this panel) because it was the animated George footage...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Video came out great---Wheres the part with me pulling your arm screaming like a little girl "There he is There he is"?

I was chill about it. Shaky as hell getting up and sitting down again, and at some other times, but really really chill when you indicated the man was actually there. From then on it was one eye on the video and one eye on the stage...

Okay, so I just endured that video from start to finish for the first time since taking it. That was worse than Hunger Games.

Shaky cam! :panic:

Not much was really said, and I think we lost some footage at the end. Maybe there is a time limit of ten minutes on photo bucket. Oh well, GL can be crossed off my bucket list now.

So, just two short years after I set out to see the man at the Main Event of CV...

This is what I have from the Super Secret Star Wars Panel, which was in fact, of course, a preview of the upcoming show Detours. Word was spreading on Friday evening, late into the evening, that George was going to be at the Clone Wars panel. So Rick and I were just hoping the man would show up in our panel, since it was a fairly high profile one and on the main stage. Huge props again to Rick for getting us prime line position, and letting me cut, yet again. Just click the image to view, I guess, as I just can't figure out how to embed a video. And for those of you brave enough to watch my video, I apologize for the shaky camera. It was George ****ing Lucas!

Funny, I just happened to be filming already (for the first time in this panel) because it was the animated George footage...

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Man! I can't believe I missed that! :gah:

You know, I always said I wouldn't do another Celebration outside of Orlando, but now that our group has grown so much I couldn't imagine missing a chance to hang with our Celebration group again.

I feel that way too. Don't want to miss a Celebration because of my amigos, friends, freaks, brothers, and...

Swabie. ;)

Bring on Vegas for CVII

Back